what will the 2000's be known fashion wise

fruity kicks? rapper shoes? I can't relly think of a specific style that will be known as the 2000's what do u guys think

I think fashion has stayed fairly similar since the late 90s. I don't know why that is? Look for example if you watch a TV show from 1997 to now thefashions are fairly similar to now.As compared to when watch the differences in similar between say the 60s and 70s.

As of now?

Nasty neon Jordans.
Loud clothing that doesn't match.

glasses.gif

O! I forgot

Anything *Limited*

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I think fashion has stayed fairly similar since the late 90s. I don't know why that is? Look for example if you watch a TV show from 1997 to now the fashions are fairly similar to now.As compared to when watch the differences in similar between say the 60s and 70s.
not really...if you look at music videos...mainly R&B/rap and Pop you can see the styles change...

the decade isn't over yet, but oversized baggy clothing (jeans, jerseys, tall tees, etc) dominated for the first half or so.

in the '90s there were people who sagged and wore baggy clothing, but you could still be seen in decently tight jeans or shorts above your knees. as the2000s came in, that was a no-no.

In Black American anyways: tall white tees, oversized baggy jeans, colourful shoes with all over prints, du rags, cereal box-esque t-shirts.

whatever Nordstrom, Macy's, Urban-Outfitters, and Shoe stores sell-
Also Urban boutiques and skate shops-
and your everyday lower end retailers such as Marshalls, T.J. Maxx and Ross-

that pretty much sums it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

whatever Nordstrom, Macy's, Urban-Outfitters, and Shoe stores sell-
Also Urban boutiques and skate shops-
and your everyday lower end retailers such as Marshalls, T.J. Maxx and Ross-

that pretty much sums it up
laugh.gif

Is that what your girl wears while your on NT?

I doubt it...

right now its looking like snapback caps and "I'm wearing my sisters" jeans with anything retro or limited

Back
Top Bottom