What would it take to make you leave NT?

I, like many of you, visit this site daily. It's literally my one stop shop for news, sports, entertainment, life advice, etc. been on this place since I was 15. I'm 25 now. Safe to say no other website had stood the test of time like NT and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon, if ever. :lol:

But illest's thread got me thinking. What would it take for me to quit this place?

not sure brah, maybe if the internets went away.

not even a perma-ban kept me away from the old NT.

If Niketalk member started acting like hype beast/sole collector members. Always crying, acting E-tough and cursing like a drunken sailor

Here's to the next 15 years old sport

-insert Leo Great Gatsby gif here-

Ya know.

Been through a lot on here.

From the being lonely in HS threads back in the day to PYG thread today 'cause I'm doin' it. :nthat:

Was tryna get yambs before we called them yambs. :lol:

Last edited:
If Niketalk member started acting like hype beast/sole collector members. Always crying, acting E-tough and cursing like a drunken sailor
this, although niketalk does have its fair share of BS

Yo, sorry for derailing, but when did sole collector stop calling itself I$$?

Was never a fan of $teve...

Last edited:
Been here since I was 14 during NIkepark and Ezboard days, I'm 24 now, Don't see myself leaving NT, it's literally has become a part in my life.

Sometimes, every now and then.... I search my old screen name, and visit the threads I use to post in.

I read the type of replies that made me laugh, reminiscing the type of threads that interested me.

The way I post, the things I used to post (you can tell how much you've grew).

It's sad man. I hate how time really does fly before your eyes.

View media item 662706

Last edited:
Sometimes, every now and then.... I search my old screen name, and visit the threads I use to post in.

I read the type of replies that made me laugh, reminiscing the type of threads that interested me.

View media item 662706

I do this also.

5 or 6 years ago, younger me legit made a thread about buying a pet lobster. Thread title was something like

"What do lobster's eat"

Poor grammar and all. The lulz, man. :pimp:

Time flies. :smh:

I'm not invested enough for it to take some sort of monumental event or anything. I'll probably get bored at some point in the future and stop signing on. Right now, I have enough free time to post but I assume down the road I won't. I also think that it's hard to check every once in a while and post only once in a while as you get out of touch on the inside jokes, who members are, etc., so once I reach the point where I'm only signing on once a week or so, I'll probably quit completely.

View media item 662706

I do this also.

5 or 6 years ago, younger me legit made a thread about buying a pet lobster. Thread title was something like

"What do lobster's eat"

Poor grammar and all. The lulz, man. :pimp:

Time flies. :smh:

My dude...

I remember my first "roast"... I got roasted in the JB section, I made a thread about purchasing the Vs.

I got roasted bad, felt almost like I got physically bullied. :lol: Like I was gonna play hooky or ditch school.

I remember what do lobsters eat :lol: :lol:

money I guess. Or the site just completely suckingfor whatever reason. or Meth selling us out to da feds.

IP ban might hold me back MAYBE. Just because I know if I got back on I'd have to do a lot of extra work to not get banned :lol:

When the El Oh Els stop coming. The responses on here is what makes this such a great forum. The hate, the laughs, the hazing. It's all in good fun

Back
Top Bottom