What would it take to make you leave NT?

I'll be here until cats younghollywood me.

Or I win the lotto.

:nerd:

They got yunghollywood up out of here too? link?

If i'm right, there isn't a thread like GoldSt, he just decided to fall back into the shadows, when a lot of false investigative info came to the front.

Truth be told, it is kind of weird how people like to dig deep and research about people.

Folks should just learn to take things for what they are...and keep it moving.

Guess you'll be here forever

gif-king-0d4b9d354631fa7f8b63b1d82eff699e.gif

I lost 3000 posts in the switch yo huddler, I wish i could go back and
Sometimes, every now and then.... I search my old screen name, and visit the threads I use to post in.

I read the type of replies that made me laugh, reminiscing the type of threads that interested me.

The way I post, the things I used to post (you can tell how much you've grew).

It's sad man. I hate how time really does fly before your eyes.

View media item 662706

I lost 3000 posts during the huddler switch over.
I wish I could go back at times but im too lazy to care.

But like OP, ive been here since 03 at 15 years old and im not leaving anytime soon.

Been on NT since I was 14, 21 now.
On my 2nd account now, 7 years of the #NThat

Last edited:
This place breaks the news before the news breaks the news, how can I leave?

On a somewhat related note, I'd like to thank NT for making me the most credible person that I am amongst my friends, coworkers, and other peers. Cheers to you, NT!
Word, I was just discussing this with my brother.

It's not even the basic news everyone can get elsewhere on the intertubez, because of the demographics of NT, I'm up on things that I honestly would not know.

I would never venture to da heightz, but thanks to NT, I know they wear absurd mountain jackets there.

I'm the only one in my circle of friends and acquaintances that know that useless knowledge.

When the switch happened and the bookmarks were redirected to the sneaker talk crap that happened with Yuku I thought it was about to be done for me.

I'm too invested at this point. I'm 26 and been here 12 years, why stop now?

Stumbled across nt when I was 12 looking for jordan pics to show my pops the kicks I wanted... I'm 24 now

NT has got me for life.

Even when I stop posting or rarely visit I'll still know about the great NIKETALK

I will always check in no matter what happens down the road. Been lurking since 05. Not completely OG but these eyes have seen a lot lol

I think when you can no longer relate to other members and when you gradually start to lose interest. Ever notice how the members who were in their 20's back in like 2000 hardly ever post in here? The general forum itself is infested with threads either about video games, acquiring "yambs", prank videos, celeb gossip, etc. And usually the more mature topics are hit with tldr gifs. I assume they get sick of it and just avoid this site altogether or visit a lot less frequently.

even if im off for a few days or weeks ill always come back

2004 freshman year HS' my boy was showing me the "'dubzeros" which were dope at the time :lol: i

asked him what website this was, he said "niketalk, my older brother is always

on there" (keep in mind he would wear his older brothers shoes sometimes and i would be like :wow:

cause they were like 3 year old jays and looked brand new)..

went home and looked it up on that dial up.. haha :smh: went into Sneaker showcase and JB forum and was

trippin cause i didnt know people actually collected shoes?

that changed my life bruh, ever since then i was always on NT lurked for a good 2 years before making a

SN.. on my second SN now though... :rolleyes

I just wish I would have joined, and viewed general, sooner.
But being computerless for a few months helped me stop for a while, until I realized how legit (and easy) the mobile posting is.

I'm never leaving, this is my primary source for current event. NT gets all the info first on all subjects. I might tone down every now and take a leave, but I always come back.

Damb, I first started when I was 14. Got my first pair of the all white low top II's and then the black and red xivs from Finishline. It was on sale for $99.99 on their website so I bought a finish line gift card so I could cop them online :wow: back when it was the good ol days...

This is a toughie.

Idk maybe if I became a billionaire but let's say I was only a millionaire then I'd still be on NT.
That'd be the only way out for me.

Sometimes, every now and then.... I search my old screen name, and visit the threads I use to post in.

I read the type of replies that made me laugh, reminiscing the type of threads that interested me.

The way I post, the things I used to post (you can tell how much you've grew).

It's sad man. I hate how time really does fly before your eyes.

View media item 662706

I do this also.

5 or 6 years ago, younger me legit made a thread about buying a pet lobster. Thread title was something like

"What do lobster's eat"

Poor grammar and all. The lulz, man. :pimp:

Time flies. :smh:

My dude...

I remember my first "roast"... I got roasted in the JB section, I made a thread about purchasing the Vs.

I got roasted bad, felt almost like I got physically bullied. :lol: Like I was gonna play hooky or ditch school.

Same here, the guys in the JB forum were mean. :frown:

I've honestly been wanting to make a thread asking what other forums people in here visit.

I've been here for almost 10 years, and it's not a feeling of being "too good" that makes me want to explore other forums. As crazy as it sounds, I know NT has been one of the biggest influences on making me who I am from 14-24 years old. I just think that there's a possibility that from 25-30 or so I might need a different forum to aid in shaping me as a person, and giving me different and new perspectives, while entertaining me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom