What would you ask jay-Z?

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by hometownhero25

Waddup everyone,
jay-z is having a concert at my school in a few weeks and i'm gonna be interviewing him for our newspaper.
I'm a big Jay fan but i'm curious on what would be some good questions to ask for my article

Good looking out
you go to U of A homie?

yea fa sho

Ask him:
- What his favorite song is.
- Plans for the future
- Ask him how he feels about Nas being better than him

Is it really like a 2L
eek.gif
??

Ask him if he regrets splitting up with Dame. Let him know that we all know he's been riding Dame's wave all these years and tell him how much hesucked since. Also, how does it feel like to be ETHERED.

I'd ask if he gon start a family soon with Beyonce. She's said in the future she'd like to settle down. I mean since nas is having a baby boy,that's be crazy.

Both their legacies would be continued. Nas and Jay Jr's. Imagine.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Why Nas is so much nicer than him
grin.gif

that was my 1st intinct. my second is "why are u almoest 40 dressing like you 18?"

you know damn well he'll say 40 is the new 20 to that question

lots of hate in this thread
its sad
the artists themselves have long since moved on and you guys act like its 02 still

anyways here are real questions:
Which of your albums is your personal favorite?
Verse?
Favorite verse from another artist?
Name his fave upcoming BP3 track?
Fave featured artist?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Why Nas is so much nicer than him
grin.gif

that was my 1st intinct. my second is "why are u almoest 40 dressing like you 18?"

you know damn well he'll say 40 is the new 20 to that question
word and i would tell him that reply is jus as stupid as he looks with the urkel glasses on
roll.gif

Why didn't you respond to Pac when he rode you and anybody associated with Biggie or Bad Boy Records?

Hmm...

How has your approach to making music changed since the beginning of your carreer?

Have you and DJ Premier been working together lately?

Who do you think is the funniest rapper out there right now?

Originally Posted by Jordman23

I'd ask if he gon start a family soon with Beyonce. She's said in the future she'd like to settle down. I mean since nas is having a baby boy, that's be crazy.

Both their legacies would be continued. Nas and Jay Jr's. Imagine.

That would be sick
pimp.gif

He had a tour with Mary J. Blige last summer so, ask him if there are any other artists who he'd like to tour with in the future.

I've never heard Jay or Beyonce talk about their relationship so, I think you'd be wasting your time by attempting to do so.

You should probably avoid any questions pertaining to family, religion or any other sensitive subject.

Back
Top Bottom