What would you classify a tootsie roll as? Chocolate or not? (discussion)

Today at work, around the company we started a discussion on rather a tootsie roll would be considered chocolate or not. I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on here is. It's pretty easy to argue on both sides, so I'll wait to say what my answer and see what you guys come up with.

You can of course just say it's chocolate or not, or you can give your reasoning behind your answer. Also its easy to just look at the wrapper or color of it, but remember there is more than one tootsie roll. Discuss.

TootsieMidgees.jpg

candy20.jpg

i just ordered vanilla one's to send to one of Lincey's boys over in Afghanistan

i didnt even know they made vanilla ones...probably as nasty as the OG but thats what his friend requested

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i just ordered vanilla one's to send to one of Lincey's boys over in Afghanistan

i didnt even know they made vanilla ones...probably as nasty as the OG but thats what his friend requested

Vanilla>>>the other flavors>>>>>>Chocolate flavor. Trust! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kickstart

Vanilla>>>the other flavors>>>>>>Chocolate flavor. Trust! 
laugh.gif

nice. got to get these 
nerd.gif

damn near 20 years later and i have no clue the difference between the tootsie roll and butterfly

"chocolate'' isn't even real chocolate. Its just flavor and filer

damn near 20 years later and i have no clue the difference between the tootsie roll and butterfly
It is the same thing isn't it. Just a different name 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom