What would you do if NT was shut down?

Originally Posted by WarMachine

nothing would change for me. Bodybuilding Misc is better anyway.
roll.gif
 That sub forum is ridiculous. There's some alright threads, but the majority are:

Srs, come at me brah, strong alpha, reps for copy pasta, *****ots, ask a guy who ______ anything, etc.

I don't find that @*$+ at all funny, talked about played out.

After being banned for a month I realize that being off NT is pretty easy (if you arent a miserable person with no life like I have been for the last 2 months
smh.gif
frown.gif
)

But I wont be entertained by the internet at all though. Facebook is lame. NT is the glue of my interwebz relationship.

After being banned for a month I realize that being off NT is pretty easy (if you arent a miserable person with no life like I have been for the last 2 months
smh.gif
frown.gif
)

But I wont be entertained by the internet at all though. Facebook is lame. NT is the glue of my interwebz relationship.

I'm sad to say that NT General has fallen off. Not to mention Yuku sucks balls. I've been lurking NT General for quite a awhile and this place used to be 
laugh.gif
. I mean it still is, but not as many funny threads as before. With that said this place is still
pimp.gif

I'm sad to say that NT General has fallen off. Not to mention Yuku sucks balls. I've been lurking NT General for quite a awhile and this place used to be 
laugh.gif
. I mean it still is, but not as many funny threads as before. With that said this place is still
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Probably just hang around ISS Marketplace.

Or actually focus on school and my future.

But for real I need NT just to get through work.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Probably just hang around ISS Marketplace.

Or actually focus on school and my future.

But for real I need NT just to get through work.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

There's some funny threads, but a lot are just annoying. There's a thread of a guy who asked everyone to rate him, it's !%$*%%* hilarious. I'll post pictures later.

roll.gif

There's some funny threads, but a lot are just annoying. There's a thread of a guy who asked everyone to rate him, it's !%$*%%* hilarious. I'll post pictures later.

Back
Top Bottom