What would you do if you were rejected for every job you applied/interviewed for 10 years

if you gonna waste 10 year doing nothing

you might as well live out your dreams or talents till it pays the bills

what about if the same thing happened with the military? lolol

oh man. id probably turn to drugs and feel good about myself for a couple hours.

no really, there should be a point where one just asked him/herself why he/she sucks so much.

You could be a manager or maybe even a district/regional manager of a retail place after 10 years.

If I don't get anything in a couple of months, I'd settle for something not as great but keep looking for something I really want.

Last edited:
You could be a manager or maybe even a district/regional manager of a retail place after 10 years.

If I don't get anything in a couple of months, I'd settle for something not as great but keep looking for something I really want.
Gettin a retail job isn't easy for some folks as well, tho. I worked at a Sears, we got 10-15 applicants a day, and hired 4-5 people a Month. Not a good ratio.

How did you survive those 10 years though? Public assistance? What if you have a wife and kids during that time?

I'd switch up my attack after the first few rejections. Who waits 10 years to get their ish in order?

Gettin a retail job isn't easy for some folks as well, tho. I worked at a Sears, we got 10-15 applicants a day, and hired 4-5 people a Month. Not a good ratio.
Yeah even though retail has high turnover it isn't like you can automatically get a job because of so many people applying and hungry.  I've never seen this man adults working fastfood in my life.

Donate my body to science, sell blood, etc. for a while.

Then I'd get paid to impregnate lesbians.

if i couldn't get a job,

i'd throw coffee on a more qualified person interviewing at the same time as me so that i could have the advantage 
Gotta defecate on people's faces while climbing your way to the top.

I'd commit suicide for real.

10 years? I'd be way to depressed after like 2 years or whenever my unemployment ran up

Back
Top Bottom