what would you do? vol. smh

If you don't want to tell him outright, fine I guess...I dig the "not your business" angle. Dude needs to know his wife is +%%+*$# around on him though. Either pull an "Inception" and plant the seed in his mind with something vague, let him know anonymously with a ransom-type note, do whatever you have to do to give yourself plausible deniability, but let him know. That !@%% ain't right...I would never want anybody to keep the fact that my wife comes home with the next man's **** on her breath from me.

...and tell your boy to stop +%%+*$# people's wives for his own health. Y'all talking about snitching reduces your life expectancy, but so does getting caught +%%+*$# somebody's life partner. There is TOO MUCH %@$!$ ON THIS PLANET to risk some !@%% like that.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Women grimey as hell 
tired.gif

This.

Single life is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

One of my boys is smashing his ex who is also a friend of mine but is also married. Me and her husband cool or w/e but
should I bring this up to him?

what would yall do?
Invite them to your home. When they show up dont say anything, let them sit down 
and say *dr Phil voice*  I think we have something to talk about... then look straight at your boy who is smashing.

Then you hear a loud "ding" wich is the microwave
laugh.gif
 put the timer at like 1:30. 

Then pull a 

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Get the popcorn out of the microwave and watch them go at it. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

It really depends on the relationship dynamic that you have with all of those involved. If I knew one of my close friends marriage partner was cheating on them, I would have to let them know and I pray to God they would show me the same respect. That situation is extremely messy and ratchet tho so I suspect you're a ratchet as well because all of your friends are ratchet. Therefore I would suggest you have a BBQ or party and you invite all of them over and all of you guys bukkake your boys wife........ I'd just bukkake the broad for her dishonor and keep it moving. We living real Japanese and ruthless in my neck of the woods king. We dragging birds in the middle of the street and multi glazing them round my way. We real white boy stompish in my neck of da woods track star.

*dead* @ we living real Japanese and ruthless

Just stand back and let God deal with it. God has a plan for everyone and all the wrongdoers in this situation will eventually deal with what God has in store for them. No need for you to get involved at all. Put your faith in the Lord and all will turn out as it should.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Just stand back and let God deal with it. God has a plan for everyone and all the wrongdoers in this situation will eventually deal with what God has in store for them. No need for you to get involved at all. Put your faith in the Lord and all will turn out as it should.

Basically shut the thread down...

Back
Top Bottom