What Would You Get Your Mom For Her Birthday?

I need some last minute ideas....

Got her some groupon spa type deal last year, but she insists she doesn't want much this year. Any ideas for small, meaningful ish?

Oh, and I'll just do it for you: "Where the pics at?"

any concerts/broadway shows that she would like coming up soon around your way ? does she like to attend sport events ?

Short of her being your mother and obviously a woman, you've given us zero hints as to what she might like. Do you have a price range? General things she likes? 

One of the random gifts I bought my mom last Christmas was a Roku box. Just device that lets her stream wirelessly to her TV since she didn't have anything like that and connected my Netflix account to it. So she can catch up on TV shows, watch movies, etc. The cheapest one is 50 on Amazon.

Word....my bad on no insight, I was just seeing what you guys thought of and if she might like any of those ideas.

Like someone mentioned, she's really into plays/theatre so maybe I could find something in the coming weeks.

Her and my pops just split though and she has a new place so I'm probably going to get her some essentials for now.

Word....my bad on no insight, I was just seeing what you guys thought of and if she might like any of those ideas.

Like someone mentioned, she's really into plays/theatre so maybe I could find something in the coming weeks.

Her and my pops just split though and she has a new place so I'm probably going to get her some essentials for now.
You should make her dinner at her home. That would be dope.

Perfume/gift set

Handbag

Dinner

Massage/spa voucher

coffee or tea

lots of options depending on your mother's interests man.

Spoil her... she deserves it

Moms can never have enough picture frames. I dunno... sounds a little common, but sometimes work out fine.

Is the that nostalgic type? does she have a lot of photos?

give her some of your time. thats probably one of the best deals.

Moms can never have enough picture frames. I dunno... sounds a little common, but sometimes work out fine.

Is the that nostalgic type? does she have a lot of photos?

THIS. Find a picture of you and her when you were a kid. Put that in a nice frame and she will love it forever. Trust me, I did this a few years ago and she still talks about how much she loves the picture.

Also like the idea that djaward said about the dinner at home. That stuff really means a lot, just showing her the amount of work you put into making her birthday special.

Back
Top Bottom