What Would You Like for JBs Next Single Number Pack?

IV Pack: Cement & Columbia or Cement & Oreo (w/netting & plastic wings instead of the '99 full leather side panel, tongue and wings)
IV Pack: Emenim & Undftd Pack
VI Pack: Sports Blue & Maroon/Burgundy Pack
XI: Concord & Columbia

As you can see, I love the IV's the most. Hey what can I say when my first pair of J's was in '89 (Freshman year in High School) and they were the O.G. Fire Reds! I wouldn't mind having those too, but without the Spike Lee's image on them.

IV Pack: Cement & Columbia or Cement & Oreo (w/netting & plastic wings instead of the '99 full leather side panel, tongue and wings)

As you can see, I love the IV's the most. Hey what can I say when my first pair of J's was in '89 (Freshman year in High School) and they were the O.G. Fire Reds! I wouldn't mind having those too, but without the Spike Lee's image on them.

JB should do more packs like they did with Levi.. great pack..

Jordan%2BLevis.jpg

threadstarter is forgetting the 1s chicago/boston pack.

and 11 pack if any pack.

No packs preferred.

threadstarter is forgetting the 1s chicago/boston pack.

and 11 pack if any pack.

No packs preferred.

Originally Posted by sincere

in all honesty any of those packs would be copped, but the eminem/Undftd pack would be crazy if it was limited

Originally Posted by sincere

in all honesty any of those packs would be copped, but the eminem/Undftd pack would be crazy if it was limited

...XI pack- concords&columbias...another VI pack-september blue&maroon...IV black lasers&cements...

Back
Top Bottom