What would you pay for these 5s? and what flaws do you see

I would pay no more than retail or 125. Its no a retro or an og color. What flaws do i see hmmm, the first pic(right Shoe) theres a dirt stain in the front of the shoe and if you look above the dirt stain you could clearly see excess glue along side the fron of the shoe. The left shoe i could clearly see the icy sole clearly looks yellow. Second pic: left shoe inside the back corner of the air bubble what is that dirt dust ? near the front of the left shoe seems like theyre is a vertical pre crease near the blue stiching, under that airbubble where the icy sole begins it looks scratch like the right shoe. Right shoe has a piss yellow net and the other net is clear. 3 pic: sneakers look yellllooooww have buyer take new photos and i notice a slight discoloration from the front bottom toe area to the nubuck material. shoe looks dusty and yellow and some white speckes on the shoe alos if you look at the let shoe the shoe lace holes that dont have shoe laces going thru it, if you look between the 3 &4 hole theres a scratch. fourth pic: the back sole where its suppouse to be icy has a thick glob of blue stream that runs across the front of the shoe. Last pic scratches on the inside of the shoe. and the left jumpman looks like hes holding a plate and a basketball." AT THE SAME DAMMM TIME  "

Those are going to sell for a lot more than $125.
They've always been well liked and are becoming harder to find.

They're used, so expect things that go along with that.

Back
Top Bottom