What yall hoopin in these days?

love my rotation..

my fav are the Drose tho...

not pictured what i wear sometimes are my 9 cannons and my ASG KDIIs

aight so now that i've run in the hyperdunk elites a few times some thoughts.

a. i think the plasticy upper bruised my ankle the first time out.  not sure but i don't remember turning it and it was pretty black 'n blue the next day and sore.  that's thru nike elite crews as well o.o

b. 2nd time out didn't notice it. didn't think about my shoes at all. just did everything exactly how i wanted, so i guess they're great.

excellent grip for different angles and if you find 'em on a heavy discount i'd definitely get 'em. 

these were a steal for $95

haven't started hooping yet, but I work out in these. going to hoop in them too and my

If I could find another pair of Ultraflight's, I'd have that be my ball shoes exclusively. LOVED those kicks man.

Still have a couple pairs of Kobe V's for basketball. Nothing comes close to that shoe for me personally.

Was thinking about picking up the hyperposites or elite hyperdunks soon. This is my current rotation

Was thinking about picking up the hyperposites or elite hyperdunks soon. This is my current rotation

No idea on the hyperposites but I just started rocking the elite hyperdunks recently and I love 'em.  My only comment is that the lace eyes feel a lil weird with how thin the flywire, etc upper is they seem to bend funny against my feet. 

But on the floor, I never think about 'em, at all.  And I'm 6'4" playin the 3/4 and have a bad ankle.  Been really really happy, glad I scooped 'em up.

Back
Top Bottom