What Y'all Wearing.. Vol. V Necks.. Anyone..?

What V-Necks yall rocking for the summer?

I need to find some good ones to throw on.. over shirt v necks especially..

RL makes some nice V necks. they stretch out after a while and they're kinda expensive but they're perfect untill they stretch

As far as white ones I wear like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, nothing special though. Does anyone know if Puma makes V-necks though because their white-tsare cut perfect for me.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

What V-Necks yall rocking for the summer?

I need to find some good ones to throw on.. over shirt v necks especially..
3 pack of the brand in your avy and for black 3 pack of armani
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

RL makes some nice V necks. they stretch out after a while and they're kinda expensive but they're perfect untill they stretch

x2 the RL shirts always stretch too easy. The undershirt ones at least, I have a couple that were made of a thicker cotton blend that were designed to be yourmain shirt though that are pretty nice you should try those, you'd like them.

just got a couple packs of 2-xist from nordstrom and they're prob the best fit i've gotten
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

frontdeep_v.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with v-necks (richKarlmarx). Maybe it's the fact that they are trendy now, but I've been wearing them for years, beforethe fad. That said, the super low-cut cleavage v-neck is nasty. I just don't get it.

Right now I'm wearing

- White wife beater
- khaki dickies
- black chucks

I don't bang though, just hang.
happy.gif

uniqlo plain v-necks ( crew necks too ) for 4.99 each.
pimp.gif

banana republic v-necks for $15.
pimp.gif

yeah, most of mine are from the gap.

i need a light pink one to go with my tan yeezys... i recently got one from american apparel, but it's too deep. i just can't get down with those deepv-necks man, it's basically dudes showing cleavage... SMH

i hate it when flaming %%%%%/super skinny dudes be rocking the super deep v necks that go down to their belly buttons.

Back
Top Bottom