What you buying next? Vol. That Money Burning a Hole in my Pocket!

Just came in contact with a little cash. 2k to be exact. Its not tax return money, just a little something that was owed to me.

I want to save it. But this *+% burning a hole in my pocket. It always seems like when I need it I don't have it. And when I have it, nothing is pressing.

Bills all paid, Car is an 08', No needy Girl FTW (Miss Independent).

Anybody else got money burning a hole in their pocket. You just want to spend it on something.

Looking at a new Macbook Air or a Cannondale CAAD 9
pimp.gif

Instead of buying materialistic goods, i think i would take a nice vacation out of the country..

We just bought a new 7.1 theatre system
smh.gif
Sounds nice as hell though and we got a crazy deal on the receiver.

I need a new bag, since hubs got a new toy. oh and all the shopping in Vegas
devil.gif

It looks like we are getting this apartment so we'll need furniture and house goods but we'll wait until after the wedding for that stuff

here's a bit of advice.

you want to save it..but it's burning that hole in your pocket..

take 3-4 bills...and splurge on yourself... If you really want to scratch the itch.. take half and splurge.

save the rest

^indeed, thats what i always do, i take 1/4 of my check and splurge it on stuff i want, then i put the rest in a lockbox for savings in case i need it foranything

I feel you. I spent a ton of money over the holidays and I've been cutting back. The only thing I really want now are the Purple Foamposites. If I gotthose I probably wouldn't buy anything for the rest of the month.

here's my list by summer hopefully:

couch
lcd
body ink
remote start
new sound system

haha I hate to be "that guy" but I'm not spending a dime on anything other than groceries, rent, bills, and the occasional trip to thebar...times are tight

I already got the foams so my next purchase will probably be the Penny 1/2 Cents
or the Miami Penny 2's. I'm looking for the BeBop and RockSteady retroes as well.

just paid for it an hour ago, just gotta wait for this display piece to come in now
laugh.gif

83331.jpg

Back
Top Bottom