What you do when you are angry with the direction of your team?

I've made it a point not spend one cent on anything Dallas Maverick related this year.

I haven't been to a game, I haven't bought a T-Shirt, nothing.

As a fan the only real voice I have is to speak with my dollar.

I'm STILL pissed that Tyson Chandler is a Knick. One of the cool things about being a Mavs is you always felt the organization would do whatever it could to win. Like I hated the two Antoine team and I knew they wouldn't win but at least there was a strong approach.

The Mavs have historically spent tons of money on payroll even last year their payroll was relatively high.

Thing that really pisses me off was we let Tyson walk to chase Deron Williams. Overall right now Tyson Chandler is a better basketball player than Deron Williams.

Quiet as kept Deron Williams hasn't been good since he left Jerry Sloan.

Like say Deron Williams was here the Mavs would probably have the same record.

To me that's poor planning.

Last edited:
Man at least your NBA team has won a championship recently and up until now was one of the most consistent franchises in basketball. I'mma ******g Sixers fan. Only Kings and Bobcats have it worse than us CURRENTLY. We suck and I have done nothing to stop supporting my team. Just cause their merch sales go down a lil dont mean **** to Cuban. You think he doesnt want his team to win too. My bad for the rant but I expected this question from a worser teams fanbase, thats all

Btw not even sure if worser is even a word but idgaf lol

Man at least your NBA team has won a championship recently and up until now was one of the most consistent franchises in basketball. I'mma ******g Sixers fan. Only Kings and Bobcats have it worse than us CURRENTLY. We suck and I have done nothing to stop supporting my team. Just cause their merch sales go down a lil dont mean **** to Cuban. You think he doesnt want his team to win too. My bad for the rant but I expected this question from a worser teams fanbase, thats all

Btw not even sure if worser is even a word but idgaf lol

Naw I get it because my NFL team is the Lions and they are literally one of the worst franchises of all time terms of accomplishments.

But its like the Mavs puled a Florida Marlins on us, we gonna win a championship and sell off everything.

Honestly this team would make more sense if they hadn't won a championship.

Last edited:
Naw I get it because my NFL team is the Lions and they are literally one of the worst franchises of all time terms of accomplishments.

But its like the Mavs puled a Florida Marlins on us, we gonna win a championship and sell off everything.

Lol Eagles aint much better than the Lions currently, in fact yall beat us last year lol
At least the ppl yall acquired in the off season are playing tho. Bynum :smh: J Rich :smh: hell even Nick Youngs dumb *** is injured lol. And then the ppl we resigned and did acquire are horrible. Lavoy Allen is a bum, Dorrell Wright is inconsistent, Royal Ivey is Royal Ivey and the same goes for Wilkins lol. I rather have kept Iguodala, Brand, Lou and Vucecic if I knew this season was gon be like this lol
Idk whats up with the Mavs tho, on paper they shouldnt be this bad. Havent seen enough of yall games to pinpoint yall problems

With the Lions truthfully I never really get that angry, they are like that slow cousin you have. You are just happy they make it through life. :lol:

With Mavs I have higher expectations. Like they should never be bad.

Just deal with it i guess. Its just sports family. If youre getting "angry", youre doing too much. Temporarily upset or dissapointed? Yes. Never angry though :lol:

Nets, Devils, Steelers and Mets fan here. Nets doing a helluva lot better these days. Steelers and Devils give me no problems. The Mets tho :rolleyes

Yeaa I'm not happy with the mavs these past few years trying to build on hope. You can't hope a player will come. You gotta have a solid plan and it seems like we're just waiting until something good happens. They gotta make moves.

Lions. Well.. They have hope with these players they got on the team. Just need a runningback. Hopefully jahvid best can play. Start 5-0 with best as our back... Finish 5-6 and make the playoffs... This year we just struggled to get the running game going.

As a Radiers fan the "No Tuck" rule has made me question the NFL and my interest in the sport.

As a Jets fan, I no longer know what to do/how to feel with this team :smh: . They are the laughing stock of the NFL.

I still get upset how we didn't have a SB appearance in 2009 or '10, and then just went down the drain from there.

I'm a Dolphins fan, and I have an apathetic approach at best with them.  We have the worst owner/gm combo in the NFL.  It's not like we are completely terrible either which makes it worse bc we constantly get "ok" players (I have hopes for Tannehill if Ireland knew how to get us wr's).

The problem with having a bad or mediocre team is that you have to find a way to make the games fun bc your team can suck the purity out of the game.  This often leads to gambling.  And if your fantasy team stinks, forget about it, the betting only increases.

I am a Cubs, Vikings, and Pistons fan. Pistons won a championship in 2004 and went to Finals in 2005. They was in the ECF like 3-4 stratight after that. we made a bad move when we traded Billups for Iverson, and we been rebuilding since. Vikings and Cubs never won a championship but both Franchise are moving in the right direction

i am with you about the mavs
the team has no chemistry at all. i only watched a handful of games this year. it doesnt even feel like a mavs team anymore.
cuban trashed all the fan favorites and replaced them with has beens.
a lot of people like OJ but i dont like him at all

As a Raiders fan I deal with my disappointment by playing Madden as the Raiders and winning on there.

Imagine living in the DMV. Up until last year the skins were terrible. I have no words for the wizards. And the usual let down with the caps and nationals.

Did a steelers fan complain? Lulz

Well...my team is the nets,  I can never forget the JJ deal......  we're gonna surprise in everyone in the playoffs though know that

Back
Top Bottom