Whatever Happen To " Insert NBA Player " Thread? Where Are They Now?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

shareef retired
michael something from the grizzlies with shareef  Dickerson, retired 
keon clark lol Basically retired, recovering alcoholic. I think he went to prison
jamario moon playing in Canada
that asian guy that was in golden state for like 2 seconds Jeremy Lin, Knicks... probably going to get cut when B Diddy is back
skip 2 my lou HS coach... don't think he is an active player since leaving China
jwill....still on heat? Retired
vlade divac Retired years ago
laugh.gif

C'mon now
laugh.gif

These threads make me mad. Its like dudes are asking where these 40+ year old former NBA players are
laugh.gif

Google and Wikipedia is very helpful......

shareef retired
keon clark lol Basically retired, recovering alcoholic. I think he went to prison
that asian guy that was in golden state for like 2 seconds Jeremy Lin, Knicks... probably going to get cut when B Diddy is back
skip 2 my lou HS coach... don't think he is an active player since leaving China
laugh.gif

C'mon now
laugh.gif

These threads make me mad. Its like dudes are asking where these 40+ year old former NBA players are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

shareef retired
laugh.gif

C'mon now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Turning a "whatever happened to" thread into a "where are they now" tread. Annoying. The thread is about people that just disappeared, not guys who had lengthy careers and retired. I mean, based on some these responses, I could say "whatever happened to Karl Malone?" and it'd be an appropriate response.

shareef retired
laugh.gif

C'mon now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Turning a "whatever happened to" thread into a "where are they now" tread. Annoying. The thread is about people that just disappeared, not guys who had lengthy careers and retired. I mean, based on some these responses, I could say "whatever happened to Karl Malone?" and it'd be an appropriate response.

You can definitely tell who actually watches the NBA and who hardly watches it and is just throwing out names that they have heard before.

You can definitely tell who actually watches the NBA and who hardly watches it and is just throwing out names that they have heard before.

shareef retired
laugh.gif

C'mon now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is funny

shareef retired
laugh.gif

C'mon now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is funny

shareef retired
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shareef retired
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What happened to LeBron............in the finals ?

Lol jk but a lot of the players mentioned are retired.

What happened to LeBron............in the finals ?

Lol jk but a lot of the players mentioned are retired.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll wear it.......... but c'mon if Diddy came back just a week earlier Lin woulda never had that opportunity against the Nets
Originally Posted by Peep Game

shareef retired

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

shareef retired

laugh.gif

C'mon now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is funny

Back
Top Bottom