whats a good watch to cop

I think you can get a nice looking Seiko for that. Maybe even a Citizen?

nooka if u want something different, and dont care to tell the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

you could get a hamilton or tissot (both swatch group brands). Both are very respectable and have automatic movements.

Exactly where are you gonna pick up a Hamilton with an auto movement for 200-300? The lowest model Hamiltons and Tissot are quartz and depending on themodel go upwards of 350-400 for a Hamilton and mid 200's for Tissot. Like Wj4 said a Seiko or Citizen can be had for that price, both brands are great as iown one Seiko and two Citizen Eco Drive's along with a few other watches
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

what are people's opinions on invictas?

There alright watches, they are definitely not what they used to be as they have dropped in quality lately. Basically you get what you pay for with them.

^thanks. is there anything in the same price range (less than $400) that i might wanna look at too?

^thanks. is there anything in the same price range (less than $400) that i might wanna look at too?

Honestly Seiko and Citizen make excellent watches for the price and have so many styles your bound to find something you like from either brand. Don'tknow exactly what your looking for in the watch, chrono or non chrono, quartz or automatic, dressy or sporty look, etc. Look into both and if you do get onebuy it online, it is so much cheaper than in store, just do your homework about the website as well. Some Tissot's can be had for under $400, the TissotPRC200 model is very nice and is a very popular model, can be had for 290-340 online.

im really looking for something that i can wear everyday. something that i can dress up and wear with a suit one day and jeans and a white t the next. i lovethe look of chrono watches. i admittedly know very little about watches and movement etc. i have been looking around some watch forums to get a better idea. ireally like the style of the invicta lupah and russian diver.

im really looking for something that i can wear everyday. something that i can dress up and wear with a suit one day and jeans and a white t the next. i love the look of chrono watches. i admittedly know very little about watches and movement etc. i have been looking around some watch forums to get a better idea. i really like the style of the invicta lupah and russian diver.

I'm sure you know this already since you said you've looked around forums etc but the two watches you mentioned are VERY, VERY big. Don't knowhow big your wrists are but you might want to check these in person if you haven't yet just to see how big they really are. I think the Russian Divers areabout 52-53 mm and the Lupah is believe is a 48mm.

^yea im aware of the size. that's part of why i like them. how about hamilton watches? are they any good?

I have a Citizen eco-drive and I love it. It's pretty casual so I can get away with wearing it with shorts and a t-shirt, but it's also a black bandwith silver/black dial so it looks good if I dress up.

Check out some Citizen's, I like a lot of their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom