Whats a unique topic for persuasion speech?

I successfully argued that old people 85+ should have their licenses revoked.
laugh.gif
I passed out pictures of an old lady obliviously hitting a cyclist in hercar as passer byers stood staring in complete and utter horror.
eek.gif

For one of mine i did the debate of Sacramento's badly needed new arena, keep in mind that i presented this in front of a new york city crowd. Thechallenge was in making this a relevant issue to everyone, so i focused on how hard it is for a small market to compete against major markets.

Why one should were Nike shoes or sneakers above the rest, serious i wrote one last year and got a B out of it....

I've spoken on global warming as a threat, and why Universal Healthcare is not for America, A's on both..

the topic doesn't really matter, but it's best it be something relevant that you can actually find information on.

I recently got a 97 on a paper about Alec Baldwin. The topic was to pick a generalization and defend it. Mine was that Alec Baldwin was the best Baldwinbrother.

Whip it out and explain why it was whipped out

make them beleive there was a reson to whip it out...

Angel

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I recently got a 97 on a paper about Alec Baldwin. The topic was to pick a generalization and defend it. Mine was that Alec Baldwin was the best Baldwin brother.

laugh.gif
What grade are you in?

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I recently got a 97 on a paper about Alec Baldwin. The topic was to pick a generalization and defend it. Mine was that Alec Baldwin was the best Baldwin brother.

laugh.gif
What grade are you in?

laugh.gif
Are you talking about the subject of the paper or the easiness of the topic?

Gentrification... Good or Bad? That's a serious topic and one that takes research and will show that you are serious about the subject.

homework help not allowed on niketalk. how many other people in your class know about niketalk so it should be unique

Back
Top Bottom