What's considered a "dark skinnd white person"?

I'm type tired of seeing and hearing white people describe other white people as "dark complected" in movies and mags. I don't even get it. I'M DARK, no not glv dark, but south of "caramel",  "brownskinned", or whatever the other distinctions are. I mean, I know what a pale white person looks like. And then there's those kinda pink ones that blush a lot. But what is the white person rubric for what is an isn't "dark"
nerd.gif

Sam?

Olive complexion

Olives are green.

White people, just admit you wish you could be dark without the stigma YA'LL created about it
grin.gif

lol who cares 
ohwell.gif

WHITE PEOPLE!
laugh.gif

I'm type tired of seeing and hearing white people describe other white people as "dark complected" in movies and mags. I don't even get it. I'M DARK, no not glv dark, but south of "caramel",  "brownskinned", or whatever the other distinctions are. I mean, I know what a pale white person looks like. And then there's those kinda pink ones that blush a lot. But what is the white person rubric for what is an isn't "dark"
nerd.gif

Sam?

Olive complexion

Olives are green.

White people, just admit you wish you could be dark without the stigma YA'LL created about it
grin.gif

lol who cares 
ohwell.gif

WHITE PEOPLE!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

nerd.gif

Sam?

Olive complexion
Olives are green.

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Anyways, many north africans are what I would call light skinned but not white.

nerd.gif

Sam?

Olive complexion
Olives are green.

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Anyways, many north africans are what I would call light skinned but not white.

Probably just refers to those that aren't pale. What is it with white people and tans though? Blows my mind. Is it attractive to look like you spent time outside or something? Same goes to the Asians as well.

Probably just refers to those that aren't pale. What is it with white people and tans though? Blows my mind. Is it attractive to look like you spent time outside or something? Same goes to the Asians as well.

nerd.gif

Sam?

Olive complexion
Olives are green.

grin.gif

Ya. I know they're green duh. Minus the uh black ones. It's in terms of undertones when it comes to makeup buying.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Neutral, warm, cool that sort of thing. They're not necessarily darker but we're not all pale dead fish white you know
laugh.gif
we come in shades too

nerd.gif

Sam?

Olive complexion
Olives are green.

grin.gif

Ya. I know they're green duh. Minus the uh black ones. It's in terms of undertones when it comes to makeup buying.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Neutral, warm, cool that sort of thing. They're not necessarily darker but we're not all pale dead fish white you know
laugh.gif
we come in shades too

Back
Top Bottom