Whats Da Point of a Wiffee??

As a strong man who has been thru fire, hell and brimstone w/o the 3rd degree burns...

what's the point of having a wifee at the end of it all?? would you ever go back to your old flame meaning an ex-gf you haven't seen in year(s)?

As a strong man who has been thru fire, hell and brimstone w/o the 3rd degree burns...

what's the point of having a wifee at the end of it all?? would you ever go back to your old flame meaning an ex-gf you haven't seen in year(s)?

hmm idk..i dont like going back chapters ..usually once i moved on and got over her its a done deal...but hmm it just depends on what led to break up

hmm idk..i dont like going back chapters ..usually once i moved on and got over her its a done deal...but hmm it just depends on what led to break up

no. funny this post came up...my ex called me last night to ask me out.

no. funny this post came up...my ex called me last night to ask me out.

1. They are your other half, believe it or not
2. They share special things/moments with their husbands and vice versa
3. They love you for who you are, what you are, what you do, etc.
4. They can tolerate your BS
5. They are your life-support whether you notice it or not
6. They are your best friend and sole mate
7. They can give you things and do things that a Man can't
8. They can help you be a better person
9. They are a great person to turn to when you have a problem/situation physically and emotionally or when you are feeling lonely
10. They are not just your one-night-stand
and so on....

1. They are your other half, believe it or not
2. They share special things/moments with their husbands and vice versa
3. They love you for who you are, what you are, what you do, etc.
4. They can tolerate your BS
5. They are your life-support whether you notice it or not
6. They are your best friend and sole mate
7. They can give you things and do things that a Man can't
8. They can help you be a better person
9. They are a great person to turn to when you have a problem/situation physically and emotionally or when you are feeling lonely
10. They are not just your one-night-stand
and so on....

you must be Yay!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

OP = AIAudi 2.0

thanks fellas, y'all made me understand a tiny bit. I understand depending on the breakup. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks its weird to see someone after 3 years and then say "Well, hay hows it going" Yea... I was about to risk my life for this country and yourself? etc... but to HYPER what you mean by OP=Audi? i have no idea what you mean. MY threads are cool?

Originally Posted by Hyper

OP = AIAudi 2.0

thanks fellas, y'all made me understand a tiny bit. I understand depending on the breakup. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks its weird to see someone after 3 years and then say "Well, hay hows it going" Yea... I was about to risk my life for this country and yourself? etc... but to HYPER what you mean by OP=Audi? i have no idea what you mean. MY threads are cool?

Back
Top Bottom