Whats Da Point of a Wiffee??

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

stop beating around the bush dude..

Staying Single Vol. NO MORE GF!! 
Question for Males & Females

tumblr_lgs2fxX3zc1qclegg.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

who broke your heart OP? u want me to beat him up?

well an ExGF i mean its never a broken heart if you see it coming... or if you wonder how it happened in the 1st place...
nerd.gif
besides us getting together when I was at a point in my life where I wanted to achieve excellence its whatever tho. I'm not even gonna use an excuse because people do things for different reasons to benefit situations in the end by any means necessary. I was cheating on her kinda and idk what she was doing. But this was the past.. anyways, dont beat them up. It's not that serious. She's a hardworker. I'm just asking how would you react if someone came back into your life after 3 years like I missed you/period.

Originally Posted by proper english

who broke your heart OP? u want me to beat him up?

well an ExGF i mean its never a broken heart if you see it coming... or if you wonder how it happened in the 1st place...
nerd.gif
besides us getting together when I was at a point in my life where I wanted to achieve excellence its whatever tho. I'm not even gonna use an excuse because people do things for different reasons to benefit situations in the end by any means necessary. I was cheating on her kinda and idk what she was doing. But this was the past.. anyways, dont beat them up. It's not that serious. She's a hardworker. I'm just asking how would you react if someone came back into your life after 3 years like I missed you/period.

Back
Top Bottom