What's for lunch NT?

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Man who you telling. It's my 3rd time this week getting Round Table
laugh.gif

still though, for franchise pizza I have to say: Straw Hat > Round Table...but I can barely find Straw Hat anymore.
never heard of Straw Hat
nerd.gif

they got some here in LBC and Cerritos. its pretty good. i think they have some spots in Norcal too

I like Round Table better though. pizza is fire. they got some garlic bread twist things too. haven't had either places in years.

damn, i want pizza now
laugh.gif

word. Round Table Chicken Garlic is my favorite pizza.

America's Dog City Dog Meal 
- San Francisco Hot dog w/chili, cheese, onions, tomato, kosher pickle, mustard 

- fries

- raspberry sweet tea 

America's Dog City Dog Meal 
- San Francisco Hot dog w/chili, cheese, onions, tomato, kosher pickle, mustard 

- fries

- raspberry sweet tea 

Fish sandwich with cheese & fries for lunch.  Goin to Hooters tonight with the homeys to watch the game and max some wings 
pimp.gif

Fish sandwich with cheese & fries for lunch.  Goin to Hooters tonight with the homeys to watch the game and max some wings 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Gooey gobbler sandwich=sliced turkey with peanut butter.

yeah, Even Stevens was a good show...
smokin.gif

Haha, you know it man. That's where I got the idea.Todays lunch I call "the working poor mans lunch". I get 2 McChickens and 1 order of fries, total with tax= $3.26

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Gooey gobbler sandwich=sliced turkey with peanut butter.

yeah, Even Stevens was a good show...
smokin.gif

Haha, you know it man. That's where I got the idea.Todays lunch I call "the working poor mans lunch". I get 2 McChickens and 1 order of fries, total with tax= $3.26

Back
Top Bottom