What's going to keep me from constantly being tired...

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

the only time i ever thought I'd needed to understand the difference between macro and micro was in economics.

and black coffee tastes like butt hole. I don't know how anyone does it.

You get used to the taste. I started out with a lot of half and half and sugar, then after a few years of drinking I'll put a drop of half and half and maybe a sugar packet.

Tea is always an option for those who don't like coffee.

I also feel constantly tired during the day. I sleep 7-8 hours. I think the problem is I wake up in the middle of every single night to go wizzz.
I drink a lot of water though, I drink coffee rarely and when I do its in the form of a frapuccino.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by newbuck

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

He would actually want to get the micro nutrients in his body.

Lean protein, whole grains, healthy sources of fat. These are the macros he should be getting. In other words, eat right. I see how that can be confusing to you though.
the only time i ever thought I'd needed to understand the difference between macro and micro was in economics.

and black coffee tastes like butt hole. I don't know how anyone does it.
How do you know how butthole tastes like? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

Work on what you eat. I have school, work and volleyball to maintain in college so I know how you feel. The tiredness feeling you get won't go away. You'll have days with energy and some days you'll feel like passing out. Don't do energy drinks or coffee. You can get the same energy boost from fruits and vegetables. The energy drinks are just artificial %##* that is bad for your body. 

Everyone mentioning his diet is dead on.

Eating un-healthy causes you to be tired during the day. Change your diet, eat healthy and you will be full of energy.

Back
Top Bottom