Whats good fam

Strolling through seein whats up.  Any old school heads pop in once in a while?   DJ Bana still spinnin? Darius still gettin it crackin?  Handsome B Wonderful  still a wanted man ?  Menace still rockin NBA dresses? Dirtylicious still holdin it down?

Yooooo the memories. Menace been gone off NT for years now but she doin good. Ain't seen bana in forever. Was supposed to meet up with her in NY on some workout **** years ago but I think deep down I was just trying to chin-check her. A few of the old heads still creep once in a while and check in but not often. I'll chime in from time to time but just lurk to find out when/where to cop. Handsome B Wunderful has disappeared from the face of the earth along with Pookieman, Dirty, Nelson, Kerry, SPT, DiplomatTDot, JJ, and a few others. Anyone know if Southsideluva is still alive?

Yooooo the memories. Menace been gone off NT for years now but she doin good. Ain't seen bana in forever. Was supposed to meet up with her in NY on some workout **** years ago but I think deep down I was just trying to chin-check her. A few of the old heads still creep once in a while and check in but not often. I'll chime in from time to time but just lurk to find out when/where to cop. Handsome B Wunderful has disappeared from the face of the earth along with Pookieman, Dirty, Nelson, Kerry, SPT, DiplomatTDot, JJ, and a few others. Anyone know if Southsideluva is still alive?

Pookieman on IG. Still under the same sn lol

Bruh Neek only has one of the hottest streetwear lines the youth is going crazy for rn.

anti social social club. Son is doing it.

Back
Top Bottom