Whats Good with Fat White Chicks Vol. DO NOT WANT

A wise man once told me "If you see a fat white chick smoking a pack of newports, you know a mixed race baby is on the way."

Truer words have never been spoken.

fat white girls give excellent dome imo....im not about smashing anything with a gut but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna let a chubby play with it

Originally Posted by early90s

Just go ahead and bag one. They will probably let you live in their apartment rent free, keep you fresh, and she'll let you drive her Maxima.
holy crap thats the truth, ive seen this LIVE IN LIVING COLOR more than once, my homie has atleast 3 fat chicks on his team, and every friday hewalks around like he just got paid (cuzzo doesnt have a job) but they come by every hour on the hour givin this dude money for random shizzz, pair of kicks,outfit, gas money, bringin em food, buyin him bottles

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

A wise man once told me "If you see a fat white chick smoking a pack of newports, you know a mixed race baby is on the way."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is so true................I almost pissed myself....

Before this gets locked lol

They have some wet wet while ya playin, lol

laugh.gif

can't stand fat girls
sick.gif

Originally Posted by early90s

Just go ahead and bag one. They will probably let you live in their apartment rent free, keep you fresh, and she'll let you drive her Maxima.

True true.

damn thats ign'nt but on point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Before this gets locked lol

They have some wet wet while ya playin, lol
The *+%+ is this, Jar Jar Binks?

Fat girls FTL in general.

Standards. Get some.

I actually dig a michelina sexually, but due to the number of black dudes i see with them in public like its all good, i pass.

I almost banged a bigger girl once because I was hammered and needed some vag. When it came down to business I couldn't get a boner because I was disgustedwith her and myself.

Yo I swear to God this Avy x Quote combo had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man just wait til you guys are down on your luck or going through some hard times. Big white girls will hold you down for real!
Its not like you will be boning her exclusively anyways, with them you can screw around and they'll still take you back because they
are waaay more likely to tolerate your broke !$$, simply because you're a brotha!

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Funny .. I always see black dudes with these bigger white chicks in my area ..... and they make the girl feel all gased up so she walks around like she the toilet LOL ... plz

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Funny .. I always see black dudes with these bigger white chicks in my area ..... and they make the girl feel all gased up so she walks around like she the toilet LOL ... plz
Yea I see this often. Especially when I was in Pittsburgh. I don't know man. Low standards

I was outside a bar onetime and this bahemith white girl with thick braids comes up and is LOUD as hell with her 2 black friends just being obnoxious sayin"Last night I was sucking this N*****'s D and just saying everything in detail she was doing with this dude and everybody is just
smh.gif
. I couldntbelieve what I was hearing.

Originally Posted by purepwrta

I was outside a bar onetime and this bahemith white girl with thick braids comes up and is LOUD as hell with her 2 black friends just being obnoxious sayin "Last night I was sucking this N*****'s D and just saying everything in detail she was doing with this dude and everybody is just
smh.gif
. I couldnt believe what I was hearing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mneezy1

I was outside a bar onetime and this bahemith white girl with thick braids comes up and is LOUD as hell with her 2 black friends just being obnoxious sayin "Last night I was sucking this N*****'s D and just saying everything in detail she was doing with this dude and everybody is just
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by mneezy1

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i would've called ducktales on her