What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Stopped by The Vault today.. I saw the Blue/Volt and the Blk/Red Elites... They only have the 12-15 size left, but one of the employees said that they will be getting more shipments later on in the week, and that there is a good possibility of the customized Elite socks being a permanent item at The Vault...

Originally Posted by Venomenon

elite socks have gone way out of hand....
Pretty much. I love these things to hoop in but quickstriking socks now? Really Nike?
But hey I can't really blame them

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

bostonmarc wrote:

Legit how? Most of those socks are just dyed socks, and the others are ones that are available in the stores now, just marked up

They have socks that you can't find anywhere else. I suck at basketball, but necks are broken with my all black v1 lebrons + blue and orange or green and black elites from rock em socks. People at the gym are always asking me where I get the color ways from
You're THAT guy.........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

bostonmarc wrote:

Legit how? Most of those socks are just dyed socks, and the others are ones that are available in the stores now, just marked up

They have socks that you can't find anywhere else. I suck at basketball, but necks are broken with my all black v1 lebrons + blue and orange or green and black elites from rock em socks. People at the gym are always asking me where I get the color ways from
You're THAT guy.........
indifferent.gif

not trying to get picked last every game 

bostonmarc wrote:

You're THAT guy.........
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're THAT guy.........
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Atleast you being honest fam 
pimp.gif

For the guy who is a sz 13, get the XL ones. I'm a 13 and while they are a little big when they are new they shrink a little bit and then fit perfect.
I've tried both L & XL and the XL is the way to go.

Also, fyi the black and red stripe elites are showing up in the nike outlets.

Those LA vault Elites are a trip.
Figures you west coast bud tokers releasing crazy tripped out elites. SMH - I want them!!

You're THAT guy.........
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You're that dude who after he gets picked and we start to play, you throw up a straight brick with 3 guys on you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

2j0cole.jpg
they're OK for a good cause,, but NOT for me maybe for my wifey
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I don't wear pink neither, but if I saw them sitting in a store and the proceeds go to breast cancer research then I'd pick up a pair.  Definitely wouldn't get them from a reseller though...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

You're THAT guy.........
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Where can i get the UConn navy blue/red elites?? Also a tip for my large feet people, buy the sz LG because they fit perfect and dont slide. I brought my first 3 pairs XL, they slide and dont fit correct.

what size feet do you have? I'm a 14 pushing 14.5 and I just think that i should be fine with the Red/White elite socks i just bought

I only wear a 13 so I've only bought LGs. What's been weird is that half of my pairs fit smaller than the others. They all fit the foot about the same but some of my socks come way up my calf and others don't. Meh. Not that much of an issue in my eyes, but whatever.
BostonThreeParty - I wear a sz 15

All of my LGs fit damn near perfect. The heel is right where its supposed to be unlike my XLs where it would slide all the way up to my ankle smh

I haven't seen any of the Kay Yows around me...

I'd like a L, ebay my only option or are they going to release on a larger scale?

Back
Top Bottom