What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Eastbay confirmed release date of August, not late April
frown.gif

Do what now?

All Niketowns are officially sold out of Black crews... Eastbay's shipment is lagging...

Looks grim if you tell me

man i got my TEAM USA socks months ago at the CAMARILLO Outlet, I grabbed a couple of pairs ... I also have a couple of pairs of the regular white with the grey strip and a pair of the black orange and grey , The only difference between the USA and the Regular elite socks are the TEAM USA seem slightly thinner than the Regular but they are just as comfortable ...

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

man i got my TEAM USA socks months ago at the CAMARILLO Outlet, I grabbed a couple of pairs ... I also have a couple of pairs of the regular white with the grey strip and a pair of the black orange and grey , The only difference between the USA and the Regular elite socks are the TEAM USA seem slightly thinner than the Regular but they are just as comfortable ...

I found them to be slightly thinner as well. Can't beat those outlet prices, huh?

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Eastbay confirmed release date of August, not late April
frown.gif
Says who..
I'll believe it when Eastbay Rep comes through and drops some knowledge.
The only sock that we said we would be receiving a shipment in for during August was the Elite Basketball Crew Socks in White/Deep Orange/Silver (3693180), which was in stock at the time I posted the update on 4/17/10.  This sock is now out of stock and should not be in stock again until August.

The rest of the Elite Basketball Crew Socks are still expected to be received sometime next week, as long as no more delays occur.  We will post an update once they are in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

I was simply going off information from an Eastbay rep over the phone. I guess they were wrong.
The representative over the phone may have only looked at the one sock we are receiving in August.  Unfortunately, our phone agents have limited time over the phone, so they would not be able to look up the rest of the socks to see what is going on with them.  Do not forget, you can private message us if you want us to check on something for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

I am still trying to understand why these socks are selling north of $40 on ebay. I have a pair which I bought for less than retail, and they are not incrementally better than the dri-fit socks I have. Personally speaking, I think these socks are simply hype.

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

I am still trying to understand why these socks are selling north of $40 on ebay. I have a pair which I bought for less than retail, and they are not incrementally better than the dri-fit socks I have. Personally speaking, I think these socks are simply hype.

you have the right sock? they are not just incrementally better, these are a whole lot better...trust me i didnt even want to think about socks costing 12 bucks yet alone 8 bucks for 1 pair and when i got them because of all the praise these have gotten, im sold.  

i was originally a die hard fan of NBA socks which are somewhat comparable, these elite socks in my opinion are better because it has the arch support and spandex in areas so that the socks dont move around as you do.  personally i think these are worth the "hype" everyone has professed to.  i know i'm sold.

i dont know why people buy them for $40 bucks but i dont blame them if they know what these are like.  Nike just needs to make more of them to go around.

I use to SWEAR by NBA socks, but the cotton is too much in those socks. The less cotton the better for me.

pic of the high quarter elite socks with the lebron logo. sorry for the quality of the pic, used my phone to take it at the store.
sqlet5.jpg

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Thanks for the pic! Do they only have hi quarters? Or are there crews available?
yeah just high quarters for the ones with the kobe sig and lebron logo.

Thanks ghostface. What store did you see them at? I'm gonna try contacting my fam out in the PI to try to get me some.

Back
Top Bottom