What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I'd kill for those black/green elite joints, matches our school colors perfectly, these green/white ones are too bright green

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

New color up (of course out of stock) on NDC. Black/Court Green
1d616b64aa9239739dc4a81d1e74f516dc68de7a_r.jpg
928269b682a149ca3fa7ec94faa4f3beb9970c7e_r.jpg
Those will be copped with these
Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-2011-Rajon-Rondo-PE.jpg

And it will be good 
smokin.gif

Those Black/Green are up on eBay in an XL. Ordered a pair last week and they are 100% legit.

^ Not at all...

Theyre actually a bit thinner. the softness will wear off quickly. My OG elites are more comfortable

^

I have to disagree.

Ive been wearing the new elites and washed them about 4 times. They still feel very soft and plush. If anything they are the same comfort wise than the OG's. I did buy a new pair of black ones yesterday and already washed them and dont feel as soft after only one wash. I dont remember how my old elites were after their first wash...

what stores carries the platinum elite?

i'm trying to pick some up locally without having to pay for shipping

Just got my shipment from ndc. I ordered all 4 pairs of platinum elites in size L. Got all 4 pairs in size XL. Now L is sold out. I guess I'm gonna have to hit Eastbay.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

YEA I HAD TO GO OVER BOARD WITH THESE...

Is the stripe on the new volts black or dark grey or is it just the lighting in your picture?  I have the volts from last year and it is more of a medium grey on the stripe and the sole.

Back
Top Bottom