What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

so we could literally make these ourselves......why is everyone going crazy can someone provide steps in making them look like galaxies their shouldnt be a reseller market for socks thats stupid any Ntr want to team up ill make the video if someone can provide help i would love to cut resellers out the pic n help some people who dont live near orlando i live in tampa but work the whole weekend unfortunently

Hey guys, anybody know where I can find some socks like the galaxy elite socks? I really like them but I refuse to drop $150 on them. Is there anything similar out there?
Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

so we could literally make these ourselves......why is everyone going crazy can someone provide steps in making them look like galaxies their shouldnt be a reseller market for socks thats stupid any Ntr want to team up ill make the video if someone can provide help i would love to cut resellers out the pic n help some people who dont live near orlando i live in tampa but work the whole weekend unfortunently

This will work too if there is a way to do it myself

Upon first putting this on my foot, I nearly cried:
1863604d608dc95305be64e7de75c65bd4355203_r.jpg

Originally Posted by NC23

Hey guys, anybody know where I can find some socks like the galaxy elite socks? I really like them but I refuse to drop $150 on them. Is there anything similar out there?

no you cannot duplicate these. I just bought two of them. nike sportswear team were the guys screen printing them.... they work for nike i watched them make these. they literally have the nicest screen printers in the world.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

no you cannot duplicate these. I just bought two of them. nike sportswear team were the guys screen printing them.... they work for nike i watched them make these. they literally have the nicest screen printers in the world.
Any pictures? Or even better, a video of the process?

Originally Posted by cutthroat

It would have been hard to get any clear pictures or video of the process, I imagine. There were about 10-12 people working in about a 10X15 foot area. I did see DJ Clark Kent walk up and hand them a big box, and they just started filling it up with the socks. It was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by dudeside

Originally Posted by cutthroat

It would have been hard to get any clear pictures or video of the process, I imagine. There were about 10-12 people working in about a 10X15 foot area. I did see DJ Clark Kent walk up and hand them a big box, and they just started filling it up with the socks. It was pretty funny.
it was so stupid i waited in line Sunday and they stopped making socks because they had preorders i was mad as %*%% who they hell takes pre-orders on socks!!!!!
 and it is not hard to make it literally is a screen printer with a galaxy print
 btw for those of you who don't know the socks look like trash in person
 they are super faded and not even nearly as on point as you thought they would be

my boy owns a screen printing business and im going to try and make a few

plz people do not flood my inbox unless it is to help make the socks

i will post once i have the results

Not sure what pairs he saw, but all mine look so nice. I was planning to sell them, but when I picked them up and saw them yesterday, I decided that I was gonna have to keep them.

Back
Top Bottom