What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

just grabbed 3 pairs of blacks
was gonna get a pair of each other color but $12 for colored socks is too much

got a pair of navy and black
pimp.gif

how much are they and are they better then NBA socks??.... my nba socks are getting worn out...

NBA socks are the most overrated socks on the market. They're super thick but don't breathe all too well compared to other stuff. For the price, the elite sock is the best. They're 12 a pair.

thanks yall........... the circuit will now be complete, oh yea........... free shipping FTW.

Edit: Im glad you got your's crazy..
grin.gif
...... i know you were feaning for these.

man y im i having a hard time getting to the cart, its always saying problem loading page!!!!!! uuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I already have 6 pairs of the socks including a navy blue with red stripes that I got from a player on uconn. But, can someone tell me where to get the USA ones or the lebrons ones, would House of Hoops have them

Couldnt fix the problem, luckly my cuzin was awake n he ordered dem for me, got a pair of each, hopfully its a sign that eastbay will get dem too so i can use the discount codes n get more!!!

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

But, can someone tell me where to get the USA ones or the lebrons ones, would House of Hoops have them

readingrainbow.jpg

the lebrons and kobe ones are not sold in the US and the USA ones showed up in the outlets a long time ago....please read through the thread before you ask questions that have been asked and answered
indifferent.gif

Ok, just got home from wearing my pair for the first time (black hi-quarters btw) and, boy, did my feet get HOT. Dont remember my feet ever feeling like that before, anyone else experience this? Do you think it was the socks or just random?

Back
Top Bottom