What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Tanger outlet still had a lot of the Navy's and Red's when I ordered a couple of each this morning. Hit them up if you need any.

Last edited:
if anyone has any info where i can get the lebron crew elites, can you pm me please cause i really want at least a pair of these and cant find them anywhere. Im not talking about the low quarters either, i know theres ebay but i aint paying 150 dollars for a pair of socks. 

if anyone has any info where i can get the lebron crew elites, can you pm me please cause i really want at least a pair of these and cant find them anywhere. Im not talking about the low quarters either, i know theres ebay but i aint paying 150 dollars for a pair of socks. 

Ebay is the ONLY place you will find them unless you know one of the players invited to Bron's Skills Academy from what I hear. This is if you are talking about the Crown logo crews.

Last edited:
currently on the phone with sawgrass...they still have the reds in XL (not sure about L) and no more navy. He guy on the phone was really helpful and said that someone came in yesterday and bought all the navy's.:rolleyes
Still on the hunt for Navy. Hook it up fam!

I think it's funny that people are trying to cash in on these socks. I really don't see the need to buy more than 2. I went in on Monday to Sawgrass at 10am, the employees were still having their team meeting. Regardless I hope everyone that wants a pair can get one, Good luck.

Went to my local Footlocker looking for the Memphis Blue Zoom Rookies...

Came home with the last pair of these...

UPC -091205 029019... Style # - SX4668-146 for those of you looking...

My 2 pairs of white/red USA's came in today. But I have a problem. They left the ink tag on both pairs. >:
Hopefully NikeTown would be able to take them off. My local NikeTown is a hassle though, since there isn't parking, I might have to the train out.

Nike Outlet Williamsburg Iowa have some.

Their number
Iowa- (319)-668-8047

Last edited:
So with the style number can I just do the online chat with nike and ask them to locate a pair? Then call the store and see if they do phone orders?

I'm pretty sure that would work if I knew wat the style number for the socks were I could try but I would give it a shot

For those looking for the Navy USA socks in a Lagre I just ordered two pairs from Tanger Outlet in [SIZE=8.5pt]Locust Grove, Georgia[/SIZE][SIZE=8.5pt]  their number is[/SIZE] [SIZE=8.5pt](770) 914-6877[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Yall might have to do it tomorrow tho, they said thay stop phone orders at 5:00. Good Luck![/SIZE]

THANK YOU FAM!!!! Managed to finally cop 2 pair of Navy's. Now my USA sock hunt is complete. Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me #'s the only one that had navy and would do a phone order was this Georgia spot! They had larges and XL's btw.

I'm pretty sure that would work if I knew wat the style number for the socks were I could try but I would give it a shot

Thanks, I'll give it a shot....I thought I would be done copping socks today but that guy had to go an post those sick "south beach"-eque socks....damnit. 8)

EDIT: The Style # - SX4668-146 (white/blue/pink) are all sold out within the Nike retail system. I guess I'll call footlockers & DSG's in the morning.

Last edited:
THANK YOU FAM!!!! Managed to finally cop 2 pair of Navy's. Now my USA sock hunt is complete. Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me #'s the only one that had navy and would do a phone order was this Georgia spot! They had larges and XL's btw.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot....I thought I would be done copping socks today but that guy had to go an post those sick "south beach"-eque socks....damnit.
glasses.gif

EDIT: The Style # - SX4668-146 (white/blue/pink) are all sold out within the Nike retail system. I guess I'll call footlockers & DSG's in the morning.
Yea no problem bro, I was looking for so long too and finally I was able to double up on both Navy and the red based ones.

I know it's been a whole but has anyone had any luck at Marshall's or tj max with the elite socks recently or has that time passed

Sorry for not posting awhile back. Here's the orange pair of Nike Skateboard socks opened. They were at my local skateboard shop here in South Carolina and they were $14. The black pair is the same as this as well.

^^^ I kinda like those socks

Got a few pairs of the red, still need to find the navy USAs now :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom