What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Same thing happened to me with my other from footlocker. Smh, but I picked it up at the store and they gave me a different pair..

Got the Elite Soccer socks and I didn't even make it through a full game before the right sock completely ripped in the shin area. Waste of money :smh:

:lol: :lol: at 2 right socks. Same thing happened with me when I ordered a pair of black/royal elites off Eastbay. Give them a call & they'll send you out another pair & cover shipping costs for the return.

Crappy........but that would be Nike's fault, wouldn't it?
Whatever the case, Eastbay should be able to fix it relatively quickly.

Nope. It has to be an Eastbay issue in my opinion. It's a two pack- so it should have 2 right socks and 2 left socks. The left socks dropped off somewhere and nobody noticed. Still sent me these.

Just received my order in from Eastbay. And I am far from happy.... This is supposed to be a 2 pack. All I see are 2 right socks.
I am sorry to see you are missing two left socks. :wow: If you would like us to assist you with this issue, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey guys I have the white/pink breast cancer socks- how do i wash these?

do these bleed? do i turn them inside out?

I want to wash them with my whites, but I wash my white in hot water and put bleach in it.

Thanks for the info- i don't wanna mess up my clothes

Hey guys I have the white/pink breast cancer socks- how do i wash these?
do these bleed? do i turn them inside out?
I want to wash them with my whites, but I wash my white in hot water and put bleach in it.
Thanks for the info- i don't wanna mess up my clothes
washed mine regularly wish no problem

Nike-LeBron-Elite-Basketball-Crew-Sock.jpg

My local footlocker got all of the colors.. I personally pick up the black/red..

Have you guys seen JB's version of the Elite Socks?
tumblr_mc07n0p0QD1qageh6o1_1280.jpg

I bought these at my Champs. They're longer and more cushioned than Nike's.

i wish they wouldnt put those embroidered jumpman logos on the jordan crews i ripped my right sock pulling it up as high as i could

Wow, I just ordered those same LeBron socks from footlocker. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to me :smh: . I'm not a fan of high top socks, do any of these socks come in no show or quarter cut?

Hello Eastbay representatives,

Are you guys going to receive more colors of the 2 layer Nike Elite socks? Any word on Nike Vapor Football Crew socks in Volt?

Hello Eastbay representatives,

Are you guys going to receive more colors of the 2 layer Nike Elite socks? Any word on Nike Vapor Football Crew socks in Volt?

We don't have any information on any new colors for the Elites at this time, but we are expecting sizes L and XL in Volt for the Nike Vapor Football Crew in late November, so please check back for updates.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom