What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Is the lebron elite socks 2.0.. Because they're feel different from my bca elites..

BCA material is thicker..

Had to scoop up the white/green/yellow Elite 2.0's to match all my Packers merchandise. :smokin

2.0s definitely have less material and do not feel the best, in all honesty, the jordan true crews and gameday socks provide the best comfort, then the first elites

Surprised no one posted these yet, these are crack :nthat: , MSU is wearing these for the Armed Force Classic, maybe these will drop since the shoes from last year dropped.

after wearing one of my pairs of 2.0s last night, i took the other pairs back and exchanged them all for the first gen elites, there is a noticeable difference and although they arent bad, the fact that the first gen and the 2.0s feel like a worlds difference and the 2.0s are a dollar more made me sick

Just got a pair of the Football Vapor Elites from Eastbay. Paid 17.99 for them and saw that they retail at $16. >:

it would be nice to see school specific elites.

By tournament time im sure they will have something probably 2.0s, just like last year with the platinum's just hopefully they make it a little easier to get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom