What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

@eastbay rep when rest of sequalizers coming? And will you be getting orange with grey elites? And will you be getting the black history month elites?

Wow. The KD socks are almost sold out already.

Resellers. 
mad.gif

Eastbay,

Were the socks in limited quantities and will you get more mediums?
@eastbay rep when rest of sequalizers coming? And will you be getting orange with grey elites? And will you be getting the black history month elites?
We do not have a restock date listed for the KD V socks at this time.

Also, as for the Sequalizer socks we are still awaiting a shipment on the rest of these. We are hoping to receive them within the next few weeks, if not within the next two months.

Also, we do not have any information listed on the Black History Month Elite at this time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

What's python elites? And the normal orange ones or the Texas orange ones? What's the sku on em? Thanks!

They're the kobe elites that go with the Kobe 8 "python"... sorry for being confusing.

Don't have the SKU on me right now... Copped on lunch and im back at work.

Eastbay sold out of the KD elites or they make them not available to correct the price? No sizes available now.

i wish nike would start making the elites in quarters or lows again. i love these lebron quarters and kobe lows. i hate wearing high crew socks.

Copped black/orange sequalizers, gray/purple elites and python Kobe's. Havent seen any black breast cancers in San Jose.

The black history month elite socks look really nice. I might cop a pair or two. I'm really feeling the colorway. You guys think they'll sell out on the release date?

Back
Top Bottom