What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

KD quarters are all over HK and China, while the KD crews didn't reach Asia.

Anyway, I've checked almost all online retailers and I can't seem to find the 2-Layer Elite crews in size Medium. Did Nike only make those in Large?

any elites fo the LeBron Volt Xs?
nerd.gif

That collection is amazing as is that organization. I always end up grabbing the pair on top so I keep wearing my blue glow. I could use that organization in my life.

RockEmApparel takes NT's negativity really well :smokin

Keep up the good work.

Wish i would have thought of the stuff you guys are doing.

Anyone willing to help me to get a pair or two of the BHM socks for retail or closer to retail, no luck on RD or the restock last week. Much appreciated, I've looked everywhere and everyone wants 40 each for them. I want them to wear with the Kobe BHM's. Thank you all in advance.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to help me to get a pair or two of the BHM socks for retail, no luck on RD or the restock last week. Much appreciated, I've looked everywhere and everyone wants 40 for them. I want them to wear with the Kobe BHM's. Thank you all in advance.

They'll be at that price for a while.

RockEmApparel takes NT's negativity really well
smokin.gif

Keep up the good work.

Wish i would have thought of the stuff you guys are doing.
Thanks. Never understood the point of being negative, much easier to turn that energy into positivity and creativity...which is how we operate.

Here are the custom Nike Elite socks we did for Iowa State, who will be wearing them tonight vs. Kansas on ESPN.

Last edited:
Thanks. Never understood the point of being negative, much easier to turn that energy into positivity and creativity...which is how we operate.

Here are the custom Nike Elite socks we did for Iowa State, who will be wearing them tonight vs. Kansas on ESPN.

I need these huge ISU fan

Hey EastbayRep, do you have an update on the shipment on the new colorways of the Nike sequalizer elite socks?

Hey EastbayRep, do you have an update on the shipment on the new colorways of the Nike sequalizer elite socks?
Is there a certain colorway you are looking for? The shipment for some colorways have been pushed back to the second half of March while others have come in already.

EastbayRep - Ray

I just scooped some FL brand sox.

Theyre just some plain jane socks, with the same exact dri fit material etc for 9.99 for a 3 pack with BOGO.

Id say u cant beat that, but thats just me saying that, compared to 16-17 bux for 1 pair of elites.

I wish I could drop 40 buck on their socks. :lol:

$15 on socks is bad enough, $40 is ridiculous

I don't disagree with that.

I'll never buy from them or buy any socks that expensive.

But I do realize it' is a fantastic business idea and it is clearly working out for them.

Just pointing out that NT is over here bashing a business for charging a premium and making their's......... simply for making their's

I don't disagree with that.

I'll never buy from them or buy any socks that expensive.

But I do realize it' is a fantastic business idea and it is clearly working out for them.

Just pointing out that NT is over here bashing a business for charging a premium and making their's......... simply for making their's
most arent bashing just stating opinions. most ppl i know personally that buys customs socks really dont follow sneaker game as much. an are all under age of 21. js

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom