What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

TJ Maxx USA 2 Layer Elites

Its a joke how so few stores stock size XL in these I mean most BASKETBALL players wear size 12 or bigger and so few stores stock this size....:rolleyes

Its a joke how so few stores stock size XL in these I mean most BASKETBALL players wear size 12 or bigger and so few stores stock this size....:rolleyes
Are you saying most people in general who play basketball wear a 12 or bigger, or are you talking about NBA players?

I saying its highly probable any avg basketball team will have at least 3-4 guys wearing size 12+ yet ive to see any store stock this size....

anyone bought from rock em sock since they started using their own socks instead customizing elites?

im a size 9.5, should I get a size medium? I use a L right now, sock fits and all, the heel is at the heel and the top of the sock is just at the bottom of my calf. It's tighter than the typical cotton sock but not as tight as the 3 pack dri fit runners

I have a couple medium elites and they fit fine. They line up fine on my foot but just don't go high as much on my leg. Still prefer a large tho. I wear 9.5s btw

I wear a 13 and get the Large, and I hoop, only pickup stuff tho, every once in a while I get legit comp

I wear a 13 and can't stand the XL honestly. Too much slippage when I wear them.
agreed. first time I bought elites for ball, they felt good when I first put them on, but when I played basketball or football, they rotated around my foot and slipped a LOT. the L is the way to go unless you are like size 14-15 maybe

Back
Top Bottom