What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

copped the last pair at flight23. guy told me that they were flight23 exclusives, guess not since ebay had em :smh: :lol:

Those jb sock are pretty cool, better than the hyper elite ones. would go great with the Melo bhm which I thought looked great. haven't seen them in person tho

Those jb sock are pretty cool, better than the hyper elite ones. would go great with the Melo bhm which I thought looked great. haven't seen them in person tho
theyre nice, the nike ones are also :smokin. Want to try and get a 40% off on that, the 20 retail is :x 18 is a lot too :lol:

Anyone seeing any M or L JB BHMs anywhere still locally? Got plenty to swap if you grab 'em. Volts, usas, think pinks, sequelizers, plantinum elites, etc...

I saw some of the new hyper elite quarters at footlocker.. I was honestly confused because I never heard of them/ saw them before.. I wonder how they fit?

Damn... hyperelite high quarters look nice.  May have to grab a pair of those.

Curious about the regular hyperelites as well.  Sounds like some like them and some don't

Love quarters - going to try to cop the vivid blue ASAP
I like that vivid blue pair as well.

I've got the Night Factor colorway of the new Zoom Crusaders which also have vivid blue and volt.  Those quarters would go nicely I think

All stars? Some lady came up behind me and scooped'em all up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom