What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by shrewd03

i jus went to HOH LA today. alot of elite socks in white and black color for men in crew version.

white w/ black stripes? or white pairs and black pairs?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Originally Posted by shrewd03

i jus went to HOH LA today. alot of elite socks in white and black color for men in crew version.

white w/ black stripes? or white pairs and black pairs?

nerd.gif
I'm sure he means whites and blacks as in the GR ones.

I couldnt believe it that someone paid $200 for a pair of my used socks! I even asked em at the end if they really wanna buy em? and They buy em happily. These really that rare? These ones ever hit stores?

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Socks are GR???? What is Nike turned Hype into.. We are whipped.
Hahaha I say GR because all the colorways that we want, are team exclusive.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I couldnt believe it that someone paid $200 for a pair of my used socks! I even asked em at the end if they really wanna buy em? and They buy em happily. These really that rare? These ones ever hit stores?
i am selling these for $18 new and only 1 person has bought them in like 2 weeks, haha

west virginias entire football team is wearing the white with a black or navy stripe.....they wore them last week at the marshall game as well.....makes me wonder if them socks were given to them as part of the nike pro combat uniform deal they got

80 dollars for a pair of sock. Damn people are dumb with how they spend their money. And not to mention those are worn socks
sick.gif

^^like look better to me imo and you see nearly all of the college players wear them. I can understand them wear the crew since alot of them wear ankle braces and multiple socks like myself.

^^like look better to me imo and you see nearly all of the college players wear them. I can understand them wear the crew since alot of them wear ankle braces and multiple socks like myself.

Niketown Vegas got in the white with black stripes and black with white crews. They are doing phone orders too.

Damn, i knew this was going to happen. Day after i place an order for shoes on Nike.com the red elites come in.

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Daaamn...debating if i should pull the trigger on the phone order or just wait it out for NDC and get free shipping. Hmmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom