What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I think Eastbay does free shipping on orders 75 and up. My order will probably be over that so I was banking on that.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I just wear the quarter Elites. I'm not huge into crew socks anyways. Not bad for $7.99. I've never tried the NBA brand socks though.  I couldve sworn Wal-Mart sold NBA brand socks like 6 years ago for like $ 5 instead of $12 that is charged at shoe stores?????

nike-hiquarter-basketball-socks.jpg
Grabbed three pairs of these and two pairs of the blacks at Academy last night for $8/pair. Wore them last night, and I agree, greatness.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I think Eastbay does free shipping on orders 75 and up. My order will probably be over that so I was banking on that.
The free shipping promotion we are currently running on our website expires at the end of the day on 4/10/2010.  You may need to check our Facebook or Twitter page for any new promotions, if we do not have one on our website when the socks come in stock and are ready to be ordered.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn, the black quarters are out of stock right not, i was about to get one pair of those, and a black and a white crew. with a pair of shoes to lift in. the subtotal was 75.96. i really need to figure something out.

will these be up on the website on sunday night?

To anybody still looking for the elite crews, they had a small shelve of them at the HOH at Prince George's Mall in Maryland. I finally found them after about 3-4 months of searching 
smokin.gif
. They had every color (white w/ silver, black w/silver, navy w/ white & red w/ white) I believe except for the royal blue. 

Finally got a chance to wear my elite crew today. They are pretty nice. I definitely liked the extra cushioning at the heel and the front of your feet. I've got a couple of more pairs coming in this week from a friend. I also just got a pair of white crew with orange stripes (team issued) from a friend.

eastbay rep- let us know whats up...i got on this morning ready to order before they sold out and they weren't up.
ill be checking eastbay periodically throughout the day, but if they aren't up now then i don't think they will be up at all today.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

eastbay rep- let us know whats up...i got on this morning ready to order before they sold out and they weren't up.
ill be checking eastbay periodically throughout the day, but if they aren't up now then i don't think they will be up at all today.

Unfortunately we are still waiting for our shipment of the Elite Basketball Socks, from our manufacturer.

I will be checking on these periodically, and as soon as they are available, I will post an update.  

We are very sorry for this delay and any inconvenience it may have caused everyone, but please remember, all of my prior post about any item with an expecting date, All expecting dates are subject to change.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Is it safe to say that this Nike Elite Basketball Crew Sock situation has turned in the "traveshamockery" of the year so far?  How friggin hard is it to put together a few socks with stripes on the backs???  Yeah, I am salty, yeah its a Tuesday, and yeah I want some firm, solid answers as to when I can get my feet in some of these uber socks!!  Eastbay Rep, can you shed some light on this please and try and determine when we might see these online?  THis week- next week, next month???  My entire life is based around these socks, so yes, it is a serious matter. Step off. 
laugh.gif

Here is the update I promised.

All of the below are now scheduled to arrive in mid to late April:

3693601 -VARSITY RED/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693441 -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693401 -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE SIZE 8-12
3693087 -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 8-12
3694601 -VARSITY RED/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694441 -ROYAL BLUE/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694401 -MIDNIGHT NAVY/WHITE SIZE 12-15
3694180 -WHITE/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 12-15
3694087 -BLACK/DEEP ORANGE/SILVER SIZE 12-15

Unfortunately, the manufacture was not able to keep the original expecting date of 4/12/10 that they gave.

From my experience, the manufacture will usually give us a new expecting date, within a week or two, unless they are going to be close to that date.

I will send you an update as soon as I receive any new information.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Unfortunately, the manufacture was not able to keep the original expecting date of 4/12/10 that they gave.

From my experience, the manufacture will usually give us a new expecting date, within a week or two, unless they are going to be close to that date.

EastbayRep - Paul
As always Paul/Eastbay Rep, thank you for your timely response.  Have been really impressed with how you guys have stepped up your game recently.  Can't speak for the rest, but for me personally, this only improves your stock with me, and makes me want to keep my business going in Eastbay's direction.  Maybe some other places could follow a few of your cues and do the same.  Won't mention names.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Paul
As always Paul/Eastbay Rep, thank you for your timely response.  Have been really impressed with how you guys have stepped up your game recently.  Can't speak for the rest, but for me personally, this only improves your stock with me, and makes me want to keep my business going in Eastbay's direction.  Maybe some other places could follow a few of your cues and do the same.  Won't mention names.

You are very welcome, and thank you for the positivefeedback, it is extremely appreciated!
happy.gif

Remember if you guys/gals ever need anything we are just a post / message away.
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Paul 

for a company thats made tons of money, Nike is really doing something dumb here.

So high school teams can get these socks team issued, but me, as a consumer cant walk into a sport store and buy them?

Totally ridiculous.

Its along the same lines of making PE's for college/nba players and not letting the public get a chance to buy them. Its just what Nike does, i have learned to accept it and move on to the stuff i can get.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Its along the same lines of making PE's for college/nba players and not letting the public get a chance to buy them. Its just what Nike does, i have learned to accept it and move on to the stuff i can get.
true, but I guess the difference is, PE shoes kinda make sense because those colleges are paid alot to wear Nikes so they should have SOME exclusive stuff.

With that in mind, I can accept that the White/.Carolina blue Elite socks probably wont ever come out, but cmon, these normal colors should just be easy to buy. they are SOCKS for crying out loud

Back
Top Bottom