What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by DNeou20

they've been osted on there for a month or so just not up for sale yet
Funny thing is, I inquired on these ^^ , the caro blue/whites, and navy/reds, and nikestore twitter indicated they were "sold out and unavailable in any of their retail stores." I'm like, I know what it says on your website, but can you do any better than that- no one claims to have copped or seen them in store, so my presumption is that they have not dropped anywhere yet.  Online or brick and mortar.  If anyone has any info to the contrary, please share.

Thanks in advance.

Don't usually post, just get info, but just recently went to a local shop that carries elite socks and they had just gotten their shipment of green/yellows in so I grab a couple pairs, saw the size of the shipment and it wasn't too big so I'm assuming they only got a few just thought I'd share that info that they were actually out

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by runzombierun

how long have those green/yellow elite crews been up on NDC?

WHICH GREEN/YELLOWS?

These would go perfect with my oregon gear
pimp.gif

Quick question NT......how do you guys take care of your socks?? Obviously throw them in the washer with some detergent, but any specifics??? Hang dry instead of tumble dry?? Cold water??? I just heard if you wash them the right Way then it preserves the dri-fit fabric. Also, someone told me before the first wear wash them first because they tend to slip. That true as well?? Thanks!

I haven't seen any of the sold out cw's anywhere either... I've hit up my local spots like twice already since they appeared on the site & nothing.

Originally Posted by meazy619

Quick question NT......how do you guys take care of your socks?? Obviously throw them in the washer with some detergent, but any specifics??? Hang dry instead of tumble dry?? Cold water??? I just heard if you wash them the right Way then it preserves the dri-fit fabric. Also, someone told me before the first wear wash them first because they tend to slip. That true as well?? Thanks!
cold water and hang dry for me... works decently IMO

I bought the Jordan "elites" with all the strips on the back. Ehh I'll stick to Nike elites next time. 
laugh.gif

The socks are nice and comfy, but no where near as padded as Nike elites.

I wash them like I was my clothes, and I put them in the dryer, no problem whatsoever regarding slippage or loss of padding etc

^^^when did you last go?
I was there not too long ago and there were only blk/red, blue/white, dark green/white.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

I saw some grey elites at the Nike factory store at the block. One had blue stripes and the other had orange.

i processed a box of em on tues, i copped the grey and blue ones im not sure if there out on the floor yet

Originally Posted by jepeh21

I wash them like I was my clothes, and I put them in the dryer, no problem whatsoever regarding slippage or loss of padding etc

Pretty much, the only other thing to watch out for is the lint from other clothes/socks getting on them.  I tried to wash them with my other socks and the lint from the nba socks got all over them
30t6p3b.gif
.  Does anyone wash them inside out?  I haven't been doing that and I noticed the material is starting to fray, just wondering if washing them inside out will prevent that.

Back
Top Bottom