What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Stopped by a local Hibbets today and was quite surprised at their selection, lol. They had several colors of both football and Bball elites.
I picked up my first pair in Royal CW. I'm a sucker for UK blue. haha

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pink Kay Yows up on NDC right now

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-445052/pgid-544435

Listen to me now, thank me later
grin.gif
Kidding

I should've listened when the White/Pink Kay Yows were up yesterday.  Now I gotta wait a couple weeks, maybe even months, for another release
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

grin.gif
Kidding

I should've listened when the White/Pink Kay Yows were up yesterday.  Now I gotta wait a couple weeks, maybe even months, for another release
30t6p3b.gif
Check the Wrentham Ma outlet ( saw them last week) and Nike Las Vegas ( saw them on Monday) 

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

grin.gif
Kidding

30t6p3b.gif
Check the Wrentham Ma outlet ( saw them last week) and Nike Las Vegas ( saw them on Monday) 

Thanks for the heads up, I'm about to give them a call.

Have you guys seen the Navy/Red or the Blue Grey/Cyber Elites in store as well or just online?

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Ummm ndc jz loaded up on elite socks, 2-layer n pink kay yow...

for second i thought you said that they got the 2-layer IN pink kay yow, i got hella excited.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for the heads up, I'm about to give them a call.

Have you guys seen the Navy/Red or the Blue Grey/Cyber Elites in store as well or just online?

Nike Vegas had both on Monday...Tons of navy/red, not as much of the grey/cyber

Just came in from NDC last night

Not really feeling the Obsidian/volt as much as I thought. looking for a trade for green/yellow or blue/orange but the va tech elites are on point!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Just left niketown in Roosevelt field NY

Had a bunch of the new colors, even the BCA's
Sign me up for those red and yellows.  Hulkamania baby!

^ is that a grey/mint up there at the niketown or a like neon green like dunkmans. looking for something similar to the easters mint color.

here are my new elite pickups with my kd's gonna wear all these socks and kicks to the ground playing ball.

What Easter shoes do you have, because I have the LBJ Lows and Kobe PDF's and the socks are a perfect match for the brons. They are actually grey and new green which is the second green color on the LBJ's. They don't match the kd or Kobe easter's at all though. So if you have the lebron's there a perfect match, if you have one of the other two then you should pass

I went to the Niketown Las Vegas and they had out all the new colorways and the white/pink Kay Yow's but only in size 8-10. I picked up four of the new colors...I'm spending way too much on socks but these new colors are
pimp.gif
to me.

Great colorways.... are the red/orange different from the VTechs? I need those for my superman huarache TR's!

Dudes actually askin other people how to match their socks with shoes -_- yal some clowns. Obviously have no sense of style if you cant even match socks
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom