What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

just came back from famous footwear, they had a nice little sale + coupon goin on so it turned out pretty well, they didnt have much of a selection at all

still felt like i got taken tho, ~20 bucks for two pairs of socks is still wild

Last edited by a moderator:
I really can't believe they have limited edition socks.. we used to joke around about things like that.. now it really is happening.. oh well.. to each his own..

How do you get these socks to not peel on the bottoms, and stop the lint from getting stuck in your shoes? Bugs me when I wear new gear and it gets all fuzzy after one wear. Is there a certain way to wash these socks?

How do you get these socks to not peel on the bottoms, and stop the lint from getting stuck in your shoes? Bugs me when I wear new gear and it gets all fuzzy after one wear. Is there a certain way to wash these socks?
someone please respond

Has any "Large(8-12)" Elite users tried on the XLs? How is it? It's the only size available on Eastbay.

Are you going to re-stock any colored Elite 2.0s in large next month?
We are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for any of the Nike Elite 2.0 Basketball Crew Socks in a size large at this time.

Otherwise, we do currently have the White/Game Royal/University Red (Puerto Rico) colorway available for sale in a size large. Just call our toll-free order line at 1.800.826.2205 with the product number 04668165 to order them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom