What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

anyone around size 10-12 wear a size medium? is the fit too tight?

i'm a size 11 and i only wear mediums.

the foot bed of the sock is a bit shorter so the socks don't go up your leg as far, but they aren't tight.

it's about a half inch difference on how far it goes up your leg.

Any info on these?

Just a heads up, be VERY careful washing the White/Red based colorways of these socks, as Nike with their cheapness, has used a dye that bleeds all over the socks and everything else, even when washed in cold water.

Just a heads up, be VERY careful washing the White/Red based colorways of these socks, as Nike with their cheapness, has used a dye that bleeds all over the socks and everything else, even when washed in cold water.
thats funny i have a few white and red colorways of these and i havent had that problem.  Let me guess you would prefer the Adidas socks.  hahah always bashing nike in every thread
mean.gif

Puerto Ricos and White/Game Royal/University Gold are available in Large.

Damn, I missed out on the Fireberry!

Eastbay, how come the live chat representatives always say they have no incoming shipments, but then these 2 socks suddenly appeared on your website?

Eastbay, how come the live chat representatives always say they have no incoming shipments, but then these 2 socks suddenly appeared on your website?
Could be a return or a missing stock and not an initial incoming shipment.

thats funny i have a few white and red colorways of these and i havent had that problem.  Let me guess you would prefer the Adidas socks.  hahah always bashing nike in every thread
mean.gif
You see, I knew one of you would say something like this..

Before,

After,

This was after cold water wash, no bleach, and mild detergent.

Now what?  Personally, I play in socks from Old Navy, then only got these while on sale for 9.99 in the pack of two. Still wasn't worth it.

Last edited:

just pulled these out of the dryer after being washed in warm:

Could be a return or a missing stock and not an initial incoming shipment.

SOLEdier could be right. It could have also been a shipment we didn't expect, or the agents on chat didn't have access to the upcoming shipments. You can always feel free to contact this account via a PM if you'd like us to check thoroughly on an item for you, as we do have access to some additional resources.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I've noticed that there's no love around here for the Elite-like Jordan Game Day crews, but when I went to the recently re-opened Niketown Chicago, they had a new version in a few colorways. The sales associate claimed that they were only being sold at Niketown Chicago.

I've noticed that there's no love around here for the Elite-like Jordan Game Day crews, but when I went to the recently re-opened Niketown Chicago, they had a new version in a few colorways. The sales associate claimed that they were only being sold at Niketown Chicago.

Which colors- just curious. I have a few pair. They are decent

Before,

After,

Now what? Personally, I play in socks from Old Navy, then only got these while on sale for 9.99 in the pack of two. Still wasn't worth it.

they are socks... its cotton... of course they are going to get lint balls on them.... its not like they are made from 100 % dry fit.... those lebron socks are amazing. period. i bought 2 sets of each color. also have 2 pairs of the kobe ones which are slightly thinner.

Last edited:

Before,

After,

Now what? Personally, I play in socks from Old Navy, then only got these while on sale for 9.99 in the pack of two. Still wasn't worth it.

they are socks... its cotton... of course they are going to get lint balls on them.... its not like they are made from 100 % dry fit.... those lebron socks are amazing. period. i bought 2 sets of each color. also have 2 pairs of the kobe ones which are slightly thinner.
just ordered one set of each from footlocker, we shall see how they fair

Now what?  Personally, I play in socks from Old Navy, then only got these while on sale for 9.99 in the pack of two. Still wasn't worth it.
The fact that you took pics of the socks before kinda makes me think you were either trying to screw them up, or at least hoping something would happen to them.

They are now pink. 

Back
Top Bottom