What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Thanks for helping with the catalog code, guys. I was able to locate the catalog with these socks and check on their availability, and it looks like we're getting a shipment on the 1st of December. They should be online closer to that date but you can order them by mail or phone right now.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Thanks for helping with the catalog code, guys. I was able to locate the catalog with these socks and check on their availability, and it looks like we're getting a shipment on the 1st of December. They should be online closer to that date but you can order them by mail or phone right now.

EastbayRep - Ryan

No problem ER
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thatsright36

For those wearing these strictly for hooping, the elite structure running socks are the EXACT same as the high-quarter bball's....and you can get them off the bay for about half the price

No, they are not.

i just copped 2 new pairs of white NBA crew socks, and looks like they beefed up the cushioning in these. Theres like an extra layer for your foot sorta like the elites, but it covers your whole foot oppose to certain areas like the elites.

Ima try em out on the court come thursday, ill keep yall posted on how these perform.

Just was able to get some white/sky blue ones, the green ones, and the maroon ones. Can't wait to rock these.

I found them at my local champs. I had a few quarter ones layin around that I never wore, so I decided to exchange em for some crews haha.

But eastbay seems to have the best deal tho 2 for 18 oppose to 12 for one in stores.

I'll be back with the update Friday morning.

The new NBA crews are much thicker and feel great on court. I dont think you can go wrong with either NBA or Elites socks. The NBA feels a little less breathable compared to Elites, but thats the only thing imo.

Just got 3 pair for 28 with my discount at ****'s Sporting Goods. Paid retail for the white/black 
eyes.gif
 at HOH Detroit.

I Want The Green ones!! Where Can I find them?? Searched footlockers, eastbay, fnl, niketown nyc chi Miami

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

The new NBA crews are much thicker and feel great on court. I dont think you can go wrong with either NBA or Elites socks. The NBA feels a little less breathable compared to Elites, but thats the only thing imo.
well i succumbed to the hype on these and bought a pair last week, used them already for balling and though i agree with you that you can't go wrong with NBA or Elite socks, i thought that the NBA ones had better breathability than the Elites

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Do you have any pics of these "new" nba socks? Maybe inside out too to show the more cushion?

Nah..there isnt a big enough difference to show in pics.

Its not like the elites where you see the certain spots with extra cushion.

Its basically a thicker version of the old NBA socks, thus makin it less breathable compared to elites imo.

Another downside about NBA socks is that they lose its color quick. I've been wearing nothing but white crew socks as of late. The Elites and regular dri fit crews from Nike get dirty fast , but it still holds on to that white after multiple washes. Whereas the NBA's lose the white and start turning greyish
sick.gif

i do........ i got pair in hand now. and i didnt expect them to turn greyish since mine hadn't after having them for a few years...lol

haha word? How do you wash em? Cause this happens to me and everyone that i know who owns a pair.

Hook it up with a pic and ill try to get a pic of mine lol

Alright here its is..you can sorta see that the new ones (left) are thicker than the older ones (right). And thats what i mean by grey
sick.gif

also, anybody rockin these..

wht/purple crew and wht/orange high quarter

Back
Top Bottom