What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

My store last Thursday received about 8 colors and 2 runs of these damn socks and as of yesterday, almost all of em are gone

Are the normal Elites (non-USA) widely available now? My Nike Store has a grip of them in royal/white, cardinal/white, black/white and white/black. The black ones have white where the padding is but the striped on the back are still gray.

Originally Posted by aFamous

3 elites? Thats just silly. I think people wearing 2 socks like that is just ehh.... No.

Word. Whats the point? Looks ridiculous. Almost as ******ed as guys who show up wearing 2-3 basketball shorts at the same time. smh

Originally Posted by solesavage

3 elites? Thats just silly. I think people wearing 2 socks like that is just ehh.... No.

Word. Whats the point? Looks ridiculous. Almost as ******ed as guys who show up wearing 2-3 basketball shorts at the same time. smh

lol 3 pair of shorts tho? Where they do that at?

But yah, 3 pairs? Geez, did you have to go up a size and a half to rock that? Rockin 1 pair already makes my shoes fit snug.

Thx to Natural 9, i scooped some USA crews
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if you guys check out his color blocking on the shorts i think you can understand why he wore 3...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

But yah, 3 pairs? Geez, did you have to go up a size and a half to rock that? Rockin 1 pair already makes my shoes fit snug.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Help a brother out haha. I've checked 3 outlets and none of have the USA's
mad.gif

SMDH nobody taught you guys how to read? here, i shall clarify
cbrooks3 wrote:
WORE MY COOL GREYS MONDAY AND FRIDAY, THEY ARE A LITTLE TOO BIG.  I FELT MY FEET SLIDING AROUND A LITTLE BIT MONDAY WHEN I HAD 2 PAIRS ON, SO I TRIED 3.

I don't know why anyone would wear Retro Jordans for ballin in..those XIs are not comfortable at all..to each his own though..

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

people wear multiple pairs of shorts when they play?
roll.gif

jason terry wears 5 pairs of socks when he plays apparently...

He's been doing ever since he was young, though. He had to wear "hand me downs" that were too big for him, so he had to wear multiple socks for the shoes to fit him. And he decided that he was going to keep doing that. It's kind of like his pregame ritual.

But yeah, wearing multiple socks is ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

people wear multiple pairs of shorts when they play?
roll.gif

jason terry wears 5 pairs of socks when he plays apparently...

He's been doing ever since he was young, though. He had to wear "hand me downs" that were too big for him, so he had to wear multiple socks for the shoes to fit him. And he decided that he was going to keep doing that. It's kind of like his pregame ritual.

But yeah, wearing multiple socks is ridiculous.
laugh.gif
i understand that but 5 pairs is super OD, once you get shoes that fit you, no point in continuously doing that. 2 pairs max, especially cuz your feet will sweat a lot. i usually only wear one pair when i play. i sometimes rock 2 if i'm playing hockey because skates are hella uncomfortable though

I have to say from my personal experience that most kids that buy basketball shoes don't know what size to get.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Can't wait to see more colors for these. Surprising Kobe doesn't even wear these himself.

Thats because NBA Players are only allowed to wear NBA socks.

Not true; Lebron hasn't worn NBA socks in a good while.  They just can't wear a sock w/ a non-NBA logo on it (or they could but just get fined).

Anyways, finally broke down, fell for the hype and copped a pair of Elites.  Opinion - hype sells lol 
laugh.gif

These socks are ok I guess but seem to be primarily for making a fashion statement.  I have a ton of Thorlos from when they went on sale for $1 at work and it makes me lol when people rave about the out-of-this-world cushioning of the Elites.  Maybe as some have said, I need to try the older generation, but the new ones just seemed like a waste of my $9.  Hell, I could have gotten 9 pairs of clearance Jordan socks and just worn a brand new pair each time if I needed cushioning that bad.

I still would probably cop the hi-quarters for $4-5 at an outlet if I came across them though.

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

My little bro and i just copped the last 2 pairs from the Footlocker in the Fox Hills Mall ... Dope

Went back a week later and copped the black and purple ones ... I guess they ran out of the white ones ... O'well now although for some reason my Og pairs of Basketball elites seem a little thicker... O'well it might just be me... GO LAKERS ...   

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your welcome!!!

Back
Top Bottom