What's Hot / What's Not

Okay the New Year is almost 6 weeks away...what trends do you think will pop? and which ones do you think should be retired?
Shoes, Brands, Scarfs whatever...

1. DuRags.... (even though I don't have the hair texture to wear them I think anyone wearing one after 2008 is lame)
sick.gif

2. AF-1...(the future is about compact and efficiency, the AF-1 is just too bulky for the outfits of the future)
sick.gif

3. Baggy Clothes...( racial harmony has revisted the 70's, tight or relax fit clothes are fitting for these times)
smokin.gif

4. Bling...(the hype williams half of million dollar videos and shiny suits been dead..along with "grillz" and "platinum"...)
sick.gif

5. Lines I think will have a good year.....J-Crew, Aeropostale, Rocawear, Yung Rich, Blac Label and Express for casual club wear...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

1. DuRags.... (even though I don't have the hair texture to wear them I think anyone wearing one after 2008 is lame)
sick.gif
laugh.gif

3. Baggy Clothes...( racial harmony has revisted the 70's, tight or relax fit clothes are fitting for these times)
smokin.gif

baggy clothes ftw, i dont care what the trends are
that tight +*$+ is for the ladies
theres no way me and my girl's clothes should fit the same way.....no thank you

i aint wore a pair of af1s since 2006 or tims for that matter.

whats HOT-high end designer clothing and kicks
whats HOT-smart phones
whats HOT-new Audi line up

Okay the New Year is almost 6 months away...what trends do you think will pop? and which ones do you think should be retired?

sick.gif

2. AF-1...(the future is about compact and efficiency, the AF-1 is just too bulky for the outfits of the future)
sick.gif

smokin.gif

4. Bling...(the hype williams half of million dollar videos and shiny suits been dead..along with "grillz" and "platinum"...)
sick.gif

5. Lines I think will have a good year.....J-Crew, Aeropostale, Rocawear, Yung Rich, Blac Label and Express for casual club wear...
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

VA baby

Okay the New Year is almost 6 months away...what trends do you think will pop? and which ones do you think should be retired?

sick.gif

sick.gif

smokin.gif

sick.gif

smokin.gif

What country do you live in? Over here the New Year is only a month and a half away.

and AF1's will never go out of style. You sound like you label jockin just wear what you think is hot, Ive had the same 5-6 pairs of jeans in rotation for2 years and Ive never had any complains from the ladies. Changing your style to go with what Kanye wears FTL. With that said ima just back out this thread.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

sick.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

baggy clothes?

FTL

clothes that accentuate all the work you put in at the gym FTW,

fitted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Man, +#%% all that...ill be damned if my 6'4" @*$ is walkin around in some tight @*$ jeans and a hoodie where the front pocket is on my solarplexus...I wear my $#!+ loose and comfortable...yall can have that UnderArmour and spandex jeans and $#!+
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah right son

sick.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

yellowed FT

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

none of that has been hot for a minute.....
laugh.gif

Try to swallow a knife then gargle alcohol....I said it wasn't hot..but the guys you probably date still wear it cause they bums like you.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

Man, +#%% all that...ill be damned if my 6'4" @*$ is walkin around in some tight @*$ jeans and a hoodie where the front pocket is on my solar plexus...I wear my $#!+ loose and comfortable...yall can have that UnderArmour and spandex jeans and $#!+
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Damn right... Dont get me wrong,I wont be rockin sz 40 jeans and Sz XXXLhoodies but my ++$% is good money. Seeing dudes that weigh just as much as me wearing sz 30 jeans and s hoodies and tees looks ridiculous

Originally Posted by potus2028

Man, +#%% all that...ill be damned if my 6'4" @*$ is walkin around in some tight @*$ jeans and a hoodie where the front pocket is on my solar plexus...I wear my $#!+ loose and comfortable...yall can have that UnderArmour and spandex jeans and $#!+
laugh.gif

you OD

nobody wearin spandex jeans, but do you. and what does that mean that you 6 foot 4?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

sick.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

baggy clothes?

FTL

fitted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
exactly fitted> *
that +#$# arnorld had on in a different strokes was tight fitted is fine though

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

none of that has been hot for a minute.....
laugh.gif

Try to swallow a knife then gargle alcohol....I said it wasn't hot..but the guys you probably date still wear it cause they bums like you.
sick.gif

man, you need some love in your life. why you coming at me so hard? your post implied that the said things were hot in 2008 and going out of style.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

sick.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

baggy clothes?

FTL

fitted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i get what your sayin
but you can still pull that off w/o wearin that @+#% super tight.
especially if you back is real broad any type of shirt will give you a wide appearance or if youre workin your chest hard enough it shows. not like it wouldwith tight clothes on but you can still tell.

at the end of the day baggy ftw
i know my baggy/loose comfortable clothes wearin folk got me
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

why math come at the girl simpy like that
laugh.gif

It means I'm not tryna walk around lookin like Kramer or some $#!+. I mean...Hideo, but I got a lot of leg 2 be gallivanting about in skinny jeans lookinlike a gahdamn fool in a extra medium shrink-wrap shirt... I aint on Soulja Boy status or nothin, lookin like my clothes is meltin...but I'm a big dude, soI wear big clothes...I rock XXL/XXXL shirts and 36/38 jeans...I'm supposed 2 be askin females how they got all that in them jeans, not the other wayaround. Plus...come on...tight jeans and size 12 kicks?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom