What's Hot / What's Not

i dunno. like say i leave the house right now in a thermal. it aint gonna be a baggy one at all. so i guess according to yall i dress super tight. i cant callit. when you get brolic i guess you dont like how baggy clothes feel no more.

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

none of that has been hot for a minute.....
laugh.gif

Try to swallow a knife then gargle alcohol....I said it wasn't hot..but the guys you probably date still wear it cause they bums like you.
sick.gif
Damn is it that serious, god? Relax
laugh.gif

Even though that was kinda unnecessary...there has been a lot of Soulja Boy %%* type dudes on NT lately.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Everybody and their moms are wearing scarves now as well....

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i dunno. like say i leave the house right now in a thermal. it aint gonna be a baggy one at all. so i guess according to yall i dress super tight. i cant call it. when you get brolic i guess you dont like how baggy clothes feel no more.
Lurkin, I feel u bruh, I've been stepping my game up a bit lately at the gym, I cop a thermal its not going to be baggy its going to fit. Mypants are going to be a little loose though none of this tight jeans mess.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

1. DuRags.... (even though I don't have the hair texture to wear them I think anyone wearing one after 2008 is lame)
sick.gif
laugh.gif

3. Baggy Clothes...( racial harmony has revisted the 70's, tight or relax fit clothes are fitting for these times)
smokin.gif
baggy clothes ftw, i dont care what the trends are
that tight +*$+ is for the ladies
theres no way me and my girl's clothes should fit the same way.....no thank you

baggy clothes?

FTL

clothes that accentuate all the work you put in at the gym FTW,

fitted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bagging clothes were for an urban compatible feel...Walkmans, D Batteries, Paper Notebooks, School Books, called for Cargo Pants, Bookbags, BigPockets and Baggy Shirts to conceal the Bulky Pockets....

All those items have been replaced with iPods, linthium, E-Books, Flash Discs, all those things can fit in one pocket now...No offense to the"brothers" in here but that's why you guys are getting harrassed by the cops and get shot 50 times in low light situations...The cops don'tknow what you got on you because you walking down the street like "Urban Commando" in 2008

Fitted Clothes will dominate 2009

Bagging clothes were for an urban compatible feel...Walkmans, D Batteries, Paper Notebooks, School Books, called for Cargo Pants, Bookbags, Big Pockets and Baggy Shirts to conceal the Bulky Pockets....

All those items have been replaced with iPods, linthium, E-Books, Flash Discs, all those things can fit in one pocket now...No offense to the "brothers" in here but that's why you guys are getting harrassed by the cops and get shot 50 times in low light situations...The cops don't know what you got on you because you walking down the street like "Urban Commando" in 2008

roll.gif

this dude

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Okay the New Year is almost 6 months away...what trends do you think will pop? and which ones do you think should be retired?
Shoes, Brands, Scarfs whatever...

1. DuRags.... (even though I don't have the hair texture to wear them I think anyone wearing one after 2008 is lame)
sick.gif

2. AF-1...(the future is about compact and efficiency, the AF-1 is just too bulky for the outfits of the future)
sick.gif

3. Baggy Clothes...( racial harmony has revisted the 70's, tight or relax fit clothes are fitting for these times)
smokin.gif

4. Bling...(the hype williams half of million dollar videos and shiny suits been dead..along with "grillz" and "platinum"...)
sick.gif

5. Lines I think will have a good year.....J-Crew, Aeropostale, Rocawear, Yung Rich, Blac Label and Express for casual club wear...
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

VA baby
Thats wat i rock right now.
pimp.gif

Yeah I don't think forces will go out of style even though I haven't bought a pair since 06 and baggy clothes is allright for me when I go hoopin..butI think wearin your clothes fitted or relaxed fit is FTW. Not going overboard with the xxxl shirts when I'm only 5'11 or 6'0 just rock my xl haha

laugh.gif
@ new years being 6 months away

And Aeropostale and Yung Rich...Guess ugly mass produced labels are in now
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bagging clothes were for an urban compatible feel...Walkmans, D Batteries, Paper Notebooks, School Books, called for Cargo Pants, Bookbags, Big Pockets and Baggy Shirts to conceal the Bulky Pockets....

All those items have been replaced with iPods, linthium, E-Books, Flash Discs, all those things can fit in one pocket now...No offense to the "brothers" in here but that's why you guys are getting harrassed by the cops and get shot 50 times in low light situations...The cops don't know what you got on you because you walking down the street like "Urban Commando" in 2008

Thats how you feel?

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Thats how you feel?
smh.gif
Wow, this guy supreme.

Thats how you feel?

Im tired of seeing blac label and the whole rockstar skateboard look do away with that

Originally Posted by rocman23

Im tired of seeing blac label and the whole rockstar skateboard look do away with that

why it defines OUR ERA...If we took away Rockstar, Skater, hypbeast, and techni color..what's left to define us?
and to "the brothers" that took offense to that "Urban Commando" statement...tough luck it's the truth.

Honestly if you were a cop...Which pic puts your adrenaline on high alert?
My point exactly....
laugh.gif
...I know who will feel the wrath of my glock16..if
they reached for their wallet

dipset.jpg
cudi.jpg

this dude supreme is an idiot who obviously can't dress, has no sense of the social climate in the U.S. and thinks Yung Rich is a
clothing line.

LAME

Shout to all the "brothers" SMH

Your My stereotyping is whats not hot in '08, 09', '10, etc.
smh.gif

*fixed*

Have you heard these guys lryrics?
laugh.gif
...Stereotype?....C'mon O.J.and Barrack free'd me of any white guilt.
And why you're point that "kill yt" finger...point it in the direction of those proud NYC threads boasting about how "gangsta" brooklynis...

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Whats not: trendy Skull print-Ed hardey-Affliction
i agree with this...

this post wont really go good.... this is a more of a sneaker website...

with the thread start i agree Air forces are TRASH... i agree with that... but at the same time... i bet more than half the people in this post will put theystill rock Nike air forces..
because this is a sneaker website..

whats out right now : i still people wearing jerseys
smh.gif

I hate Nike boots.. but its still hot.. WHY??!?! i have no idea.. 2 much of a hood thing...

Scarfs are still a NO NO
smh.gif

Baggy clothes FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

that is like SOOOOO 2002- 2003

switch up the gears DUDES

Your My stereotyping is whats not hot in '08, 09', '10, etc.
smh.gif

*fixed*

Have you heard these guys lryrics?
laugh.gif
...Stereotype?....C'mon O.J. and Barrack free'd me of any white guilt.
And why you're point that "kill yt" finger...point it in the direction of those proud NYC threads boasting about how "gangsta" brooklyn is...

1. Some of their lyrics not all. Its entertainment.

2. White guilt ??. Kill yt? ... forreal?

3. Breathe

e0d3634c42aa2917d66e60f1a2ceb728e0c86868.pjpg

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Baggy clothes FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif