What's hurt your wallet recently?

Tuition, books, bills, car maintenance. I'm trying to pay for the important things now before I can actually spend some money on myself...Looks like it won't be happening anytime soon.

Tuition, books, bills, car maintenance. I'm trying to pay for the important things now before I can actually spend some money on myself...Looks like it won't be happening anytime soon.

a MyTouch4g

I'm going to live as frugal as I can in 2011 as I was a financial wreck in 2010. I've already RESTRAINED myself from buying a lot of unecessary %$!* and currently cleaning up my closet with shoes/clothes I won't ever wear.

a MyTouch4g

I'm going to live as frugal as I can in 2011 as I was a financial wreck in 2010. I've already RESTRAINED myself from buying a lot of unecessary %$!* and currently cleaning up my closet with shoes/clothes I won't ever wear.

court fines
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Last month I bought 5 prs of shoes and a bunch of clothes probly 1500$ in crap I shouldn't have bought then this month I booked my trip to Vegas cause my gf and I are getting married in march when we go down there

Last month I bought 5 prs of shoes and a bunch of clothes probly 1500$ in crap I shouldn't have bought then this month I booked my trip to Vegas cause my gf and I are getting married in march when we go down there

Tryna keep the wallet-hurting to a minimum, so I came in here wondering what store has the best deals/prices on TV's?

Tryna keep the wallet-hurting to a minimum, so I came in here wondering what store has the best deals/prices on TV's?

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

check out slickdeals.net

My recent and upcoming wallet thumpers

new puppy - $2,500
vet bills - probably $500 so far, but it keeps adding up
2nd half of property tax bill for 2011
sick.gif
 - $9K+ a year in property tax is not whats up.  I need to get on that top ramen diet sooner than later.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

check out slickdeals.net

My recent and upcoming wallet thumpers

new puppy - $2,500
vet bills - probably $500 so far, but it keeps adding up
2nd half of property tax bill for 2011
sick.gif
 - $9K+ a year in property tax is not whats up.  I need to get on that top ramen diet sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom