Whats left of '07?

Just thought I'd post what else 2007 has to offer.
Novembers nearly over, Cormega dropped yesterday, I think the albums pretty good. Great flow to it and I'M liking the lyrics as well.
Freeway dropped his very anticipated 2ndalbum, Free at last. Well, you can tell Just Blaze wasnt the one producing, he did most of his previous album (he'smy no. 1 producer). I dont think this cd is nowhere near Philadelphia freeway. Beats aren't anywhere even close, rymes arent as good either if you ask me,choruses dont come so easily to your mouth when reciting either. But listen for yourself.

Jean Grae and Foxy Brown are dropping this month as well.

December looks strong....Thrre6mafia, finylla somethin from them. DJ Drama is putting out an album as well, it'll be interesting, hopefully good.
Best fo 2Pac albums are droppin, yeah, 2 actually.
Ghostface is putting out hopefully some quality music, although I think that wont be somethin we'll be dissapointed in.
Scarface, personally this is probably the album I'm waiting for pretty much the most. Great rymes, insane flow and plenty more form probably the best outof H-Town.
Styles P, good to hear soemthin new form him, lets wait and see.
Mya and Birdman, not really my stuff.
Wu-Tang is droppin, people, that'll be soemthin sick. Hopefully a classic, hip-hop needs one!
Gucci mane for ya'll fromt he south. Beanie Sigel, I dont agree with B.Coming as a classic, but maybe this one.
J.Dilla, Chingy and Rick Roos will also be droppin not to mention MJB.
Also lets not forget about the two most anticipated and hated on artists, Lupe's cool and Lil Wayne's Carter 3. Hopefully both will be better thentheir previous and clasics, hip-hop needs em, we dont want her to die....

Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 4 In Stores Dec. 18th
Can't Wait.

Rick Ross - Trilla
smokin.gif

Any info on the eMC album "The Show" ?????????????????????????????????? Id be tight to wait till '08 and this album is 2 years in the making

Unless its already out?
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Any info on the eMC album "The Show" ?????????????????????????????????? Id be tight to wait till '08 and this album is 2 years in the making

Unless its already out?
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Nah, it's not out. I've been waiting for it too.
frown.gif

B. Sig - The Solution
SP - Super Gangster (Extraordinary Gentlemen)
Face
Lupe - The Cool
Joey - MOOD MUZIK 3

The only album I'll be buying for the rest of the year is Mario and Nas (I doubt that the album is coming out this year though). But I'm lookingforward to hearing from Ghostface and Styles.

the only album i will be buying for sure is 8 diagrams, and possibly big doe rehab, but im pumped for em
pimp.gif

I'll be looking out for Wu (doesn't look promising from what Raekwon said though), Ghost, Sigel, Scarface, Nas, Hi-Tek, and maybe Lupe.
excited about WGI4C volume 3 and the Bar Exam 2
I didn't even know about those but I'll be looking out as well

Back
Top Bottom