What's Lupe's Best Album??

Yeah I know he only has 2 albums...I should have worded my post better. I meant where should I start if I want to listen to this dude. I tried before, but Ididn't understand the hype. But immah give it another shot....I really meant to ask should I start with one of his albums or with one of his mixtapes?

When I first got The Cool, I thought that it'd be better than F&L but with time, at least in my opinion, Food and Liquor is much better. There'sbetter songs on it, everything is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(i could listen to the whole album straight, maybe with exception to "IGotcha"-but it's not like I hate that song or anything) and has a nice vibe to it. With The Cool, it's got a lot of dope songs but it's just abit different. Lyrically, The Cool is probably more advanced and better put-together, but I just feel Food and Liquor is the better album overall, and has muchhigher replay value.

F&L is a classic but dude definetley raised the bar with The Cool. It didnt think he could surpass what he did on F&L but I finding any flaws on TheCool aint easy.

Lyrically...NO album is touching The Cool.

Man Food and Liquor is definately the better alum out of the two. Not to say that The Cool isn't a hot album because it's
smokin.gif
but Food and Liquor is just such a classic! But to the OP if you tryin tofigure out where to start listenin to Lupe at start where I started with the mixtapes. Check out Fahrenheit 115 (Part-1 The Is Among Us) and just take it fromthere. Second track Twilight Zone and third track The Pen and The Needlz are absolutely
smokin.gif

eh flip a coin there are only two and you can't go wrong with either

Heads- F& L

Tails- The Cool

Goes to flip a coin

Got heads therefore we have Food and Liquor as the winner

He only has two, dl them and form your own opinion. But The Cool > F&L by a long shot.

Honestly I cant choose. Both are insane for me. If I think of Fand L I think of Kick,push, The cool, daydreamin american terrorists. I fI think of cool thenkhow about the die, Coolest, Hiphop saved my life, little weapon, I mean honestly.

If you're counting mixtapes....
The Truth is Among Us> RotN> F&L> The Cool
Imo, Pt.1 was better than Pt.2
ohwell.gif

I'd have to go with The Cool over F&L but only by razor thin margin

his wordplay is crazy *bumps "The Coolest"*

And if the rain stops
And everything's dry
She would cry
Just so I can drink the tears from her eyes
She'll teach me how to fly
Even cushion my fall
If my engines ever stall
And I plummet from the sky
But she will keep me high
And if I ever die
She would commission monuments on her bosom
To hum
Or maybe she'd retire as well
A match made in Heaven set the fires in Hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NINE to FIVE

F&L is a classic but dude definetley raised the bar with The Cool. It didnt think he could surpass what he did on F&L but I finding any flaws on The Cool aint easy.

Lyrically...NO album is touching The Cool.

Lyrically..do you mean albums of all time?

Back
Top Bottom